Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Huracan EVO 2013 Gallardo LP550-2 (sold)
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2021 Evo just hit the Baltimore port yesterday and is on the way to the dealer for PDI.... If all goes well, I should see it in my garage by next weekend.
I miss my 2013 Gallardo as it went to the dealer last week. Part of me will miss the personality of the single clutch, my crazy loud exhaust and the rarely seen blue cepheus.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,922 Posts
You will soon forget about the loss of your G once you get behind the wheel of your EVO. My Gallardo was a special time and nothing but good memories but once I got my regular Huracan there was no looking back.

Reactions: 26viper

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,974 Posts
Never owned a Gallardo but the EVO is an absolute blast. Love that engine symphony and power.........infotainment system.........meh. BTW, Congratulations!

·
Registered
2021 Huracan EVO 2013 Gallardo LP550-2 (sold)
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes! I was at Potomac C&C. It was my last outing before shipping her off to the dealership. I'll be there soon with the new one. Hit me up.

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
Saw a green EVO today. Not sure which specific flavor, but what a spectacle!

·
Registered
32 Posts
You will soon forget about the loss of your G once you get behind the wheel of your EVO. My Gallardo was a special time and nothing but good memories but once I got my regular Huracan there was no looking back.
100% Agree with this. has a G Spyder, then an A Roadster, now an Evo Spyder and while a times I miss the single clutch, after having the Evo for 4 months now I have no regrets.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts