Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My oh my!!! This was FANTASTIC!!! The factory tour was amazing!!

Its hard to put words on this, but I`ll try....

The first we heard when arriving outside the factory was gallardo music heading our direction:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here is the prototype gallardo with scissor doors.

Christina said that this will only be a prototype. Like the Miura, the gallardo are build to have "normal" doors...

The roadster is totally fresh from the factory. Still had plastic covers over the light, and the Lamborghini sign was`nt in the front yet.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
some pictures of the museum and the roadster and gallardo who drove around the factory all the time we was there. The engine sound was like music!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The first photo you can see Christina on the left talking to my teacher...

in the second picture, the guy on the right is the head designer in Lamborghini...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The last two pictures of the roadster was taken in a hurry. I was in the second floor of the museum when I heard the engine roaring.

I ran to the window in the other end, and tryed to take some pictures before it was to far away. The first photo was bad focus, but the last on was a lucky shot. Its full zoom and manual focus in two seconds. My best photo!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
After the factory tour was over (was not allowed too take pictures in the factory) I had too go and shake hands to Christina and thank for the tour and everything, I was amazed how serious she took a 22 year old student from norway asking to see the factory. She was soooo nice!

So I thanked for the tour, and turned around to take som pictures. The she came too me with the press material og the Murcielago and the Roadster.
Two CD`s with the Murcielago and one with pictures of the Roadster. Only the Roadster cd contained 262 pictures of the process (sketches and moulding) to the end. Amazing!!

I can post pictures soon!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry! It will cost you 100 $..

:evil:

Just kidding! But we don`t have winzip here. But is it any other way to do it?

There is ALOT of pictures when the murcie drive around or stands still. So actually its not that impartant to see it all. But I can post thoose pictures that are special. LOTS of sketches and technical illutrations

·
Registered
959 Posts
diablosv said:
Sorry! It will cost you 100 $..

:evil:

Just kidding! But we don`t have winzip here. But is it any other way to do it?

There is ALOT of pictures when the murcie drive around or stands still. So actually its not that impartant to see it all. But I can post thoose pictures that are special. LOTS of sketches and technical illutrations
You can use any program so compress the files, i'll adjust :D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.