Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will start with the story. Short version. I got home too find the kids have cut up one of the most prized issues of Motor Trend. Does anybody remember the issue with the black Countach races the jet-powered helecopter. On the cover is a red-head next too the Countach. I would pull out my old issues once a year and dream. If you remember , please post. Also, a issue were the first Testrossa, with a very special one going too the presidant of Fiat at the time. It was a white and black , with some stainless steel some were in the car. Man i was young,like in the 7 grade. :cool:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The helicopter was a jet-powered Gazelle. And from what they wrote, the helecopter had a top speed of 180 mph, where the Countach said it had a top of 180 mph but was really close to 175-170 mph.MY girl is upset that i can almost cry over a magazine, can anybody relate. What makes it funny, i caught them in time from getting too some other Ferrari issuses, and the main issue was on the top of the pile, WITH JUICE WASTED ALL OVER THEM AH AH AH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
My two kids use consume only oil and fuel...

My wife is a car nut too and here kids are already adults...

My condolences for this rare magazine, try to recall it or sometimes they can be found on ebay.

·
Registered
59 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts