Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hy gui excuise me for my english becose i from quebec last year i want to buy a gallardo 2004 at 62000 kilometer ist the grate car its a 6 gated whit the mag black my name is dany

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Sounds like you have a 2004 silver Gallardo with a gated six speed transmission. Welcome to the forum! Post some photos of your car. I have a 2006 silver Gallardo with an egear transmission.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dan, you could post in french and somebody could translate for you (btw mine is bad)
merci les boy et dans enervement jai dit que cetais une 2004 mes ses une 2005 pour les photo jai eseyer et je nai pas reussi je vous lit depuis plusieur anne vous maver eter tous un tres grand suport je voulait une lambo depuis 8 anner et je commencer a etre plus serieux depuis 4 anner je voulaist absolument une manuelle et une canadien je lai trouver aux manitoba a 2000km de chez nous je le faite inspecter par masareti winipeg par entremise de paul motor company a verdun montreal elle a ete livre le 5 novembre 2018 et jai pu esseyer 800 kl la premier anner car lhiver a commencer rapidemant cette anner jai fait 5000 kl et tout va bien et jaimme ma gallardo aux plaisir de vous reparler dan

·
Registered
325 Posts
(Translation-bad)
thank you and I'm nervous
I said that certain a 2004, my it's a 2005
for the photos I tried out and I did not succeed
I read your forum since several years you all have a very large suport
I wanted a lambo for 8 years and I start to be more serious
since 4 years I wanted absolutely a manual and a Canadian
I find her in manitoba 2000 km from us
i have it inspected by masareti winipeg through paul motor company verdun montreal
it was delivered on November 5, 2018 and I was able to test 800 km. the first year
because the winter began quickly this year I made 5000 km. and all is well and I love my gallardo
to the pleasure of talking to you again
dan

·
Registered
215 Posts
Your French is as Bad as your english.

Lol !!

Il y a presque une faute par mot.
Mais ne le prends pas mal :)

Envoyé de mon SM-A405FN en utilisant Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts