Lamborghini Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wave: Anyone else been banned from Lpower ?

I managed to achieve this, after just 2 posts, it's now clear that to be able to contribute over there, you really do have to be prepared to lick mr Fiddlers backside.

ps I just pulled the trigger on a Hummer H3, will take couple of weeks to ship to Europe. I have not even seen one in the flesh let alone driven one ......big mistake ????

·
Registered
48 Posts
mike said:

I managed to achieve this, after just 2 posts, it's now clear that to be able to contribute over there, you really do have to be prepared to lick mr Fiddlers backside.

ps I just pulled the trigger on a Hummer H3, will take couple of weeks to ship to Europe. I have not even seen one in the flesh let alone driven one ......big mistake ????
I banned you, how's that ?
Isn't that why you signed up to begin with ? Stir some **** ? You got what you asked for.

Joe

:wave:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Hey rakjoe,

that's what your site is for, stirring ****!!! That's the humour of being banned from a site that it's sole purpose is to hang around on the internet throwing mud on passers by like the monkies throwing **** at the zoo!!!

If allan didn't have his own site he's been banned from so many he'd be homeless by now!!!

It's a shame even with the money of couple of you guys have to can't buy Class!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rakjoe,

You can see from my join date on Lpower that your statment is not correct.

Its a pity that my honest opinion, a statement of fact, gets treated in this way. I hope that you never go into politics or religion. Strange how you are more tolerant on Lpower :wave: of spotty teenagers who pretend to own Lambos.....as I said in my second, and final Lpower post..."it speaks for itself"

G

·
Mike, I don't know why Joe banned you but I will definitley ask him! I'm sorry you got banned, but Joe is pretty good on getting rid of people we feel are there just to try and start trouble. I'm not saying anything until i hear both sides of the story. I'll check your old posts!

·
Registered
48 Posts
ltadmin said:
Hey rakjoe,

that's what your site is for, stirring ****!!! That's the humour of being banned from a site that it's sole purpose is to hang around on the internet throwing mud on passers by like the monkies throwing **** at the zoo!!!

If allan didn't have his own site he's been banned from so many he'd be homeless by now!!!

You would ban Bob's ass any day for his remarks in his two posts he made.
I devote a lot of my free time to bring the Lambo community closer, the runs I organize in So Cal are the evidance. Allan beleave it or not did for the Lambo community tenfolds more than you and me put together did, his personal style represents him, so what?
LPower is a unique community, just like LTalk is. Most members don't care about the feud yo have with Allen, some find it funny and entertaining, some take an active part.
My own opinion is that there is room for both LT and LP to co-exist, I prefer the younger and more relaxed environment on our site but that's what so good about having choices, right?

P.S
Mr Bob Clark, you are welcome to come back and post on L-P as long as you behave, let me know if you want to be un-banned.
:wave:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
but Joe is pretty good on getting rid of people we feel are there just to try and start trouble.
But the LP guys sure don't have any problems coming over here to start trouble and throw gas on flame wars!!!!! So now all of a sudden LP is the benevelent benifactor of fairness and honesty :eek: ....don't make me laugh so hard I hurt a rib!!!!

And rakjoe,

Let's get something perfectly clear here once and for all!!! You have never met me and have no fukking idea who I am or what I'm about or have contributed other than what you've read (and probably contributed )to the sleazy rumour mill you call home, LP. I've been in this business for at least 30 yrs and I'm know Internationally as an expert that when time used to permit offered freely of my time and expertise to make Lambo Ownership more affordable and more fun and I simataneously do the same thing in the Ferrari World www.Ferrari-Talk.com!!! So don't ever act like you know me or anything about me or what I have contributed!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
ltadmin said:
But the LP guys sure don't have any problems coming over here to start trouble and throw gas on flame wars!!!!! So now all of a sudden LP is the benevelent benifactor of fairness and honesty :eek: ....don't make me laugh so hard I hurt a rib!!!!

And rakjoe,

Let's get something perfectly clear here once and for all!!! You have never met me and have no fukking idea who I am or what I'm about or have contributed other than what you've read (and probably contributed )to the sleazy rumour mill you call home, LP. I've been in this business for at least 30 yrs and I'm know Internationally as an expert that when time used to permit offered freely of my time and expertise to make Lambo Ownership more affordable and more fun and I simataneously do the same thing in the Ferrari World www.Ferrari-Talk.com!!! So don't ever act like you know me or anything about me or what I have contributed!!!

See, now I feel beeing draged down the tubes to the old beef.
I don't know you, that is true. You got my respect for operating L-T, it is a huge contribution to the Lambo community, no one can take it away from you .
Actualy I got nothing more to say but to invite you to visit my site and to join one of my Lambo runs in the future.

:wave: :D

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rakjoe,

Yes, I would like to be 'unban' me from the site. I am sure that I will be able to get along with anyone, and despite what I think about allan as a person, I have respect for his knowledge and experience re Lambos.

·
Registered
48 Posts
mike said:
Rakjoe,

Yes, I would like to be 'unban' me from the site. I am sure that I will be able to get along with anyone, and despite what I think about allan as a person, I have respect for his knowledge and experience re Lambos.
Bob, I did and looking forward for your posts.

Murcielago1980, very clever, you're such a hacker.

:eek:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rakjoe,

Thanks for that, if you care to look at my history you will see that I endeavour to make a positive contribution, or keep my mouth shut.

It is not necessary to be a hacker to get into a banned board, took me less than an hour's work to do this and repost on Lpower :rolleyes: , and I'm a thick dental surgeon !

·
Registered
48 Posts
mike said:
Rakjoe,

Thanks for that, if you care to look at my history you will see that I endeavour to make a positive contribution, or keep my mouth shut.

It is not necessary to be a hacker to get into a banned board, took me less than an hour's work to do this and repost on Lpower :rolleyes: , and I'm a thick dental surgeon !
Wasn't refering to you but to the Murcielago1980 clown.

·
Registered
20 Posts
ltadmin said:
Ain't it the truth.

·
Registered
3 Posts
mike said:

I dont visit this L-Talk site a lot but I too managed to get banned from L--power because I posted a list of my cars in a thread entitled 'what cars do you own'. To which I was quickly TOLD by mods to post pics or get the hell out of here. After not wanting to post the pics 'at gunpoint' as it were, I was quickly banned. Such warm hospitality. All this despite providing pictures to the only person who simply had the decency to send me a PM and "ask" for the pictures not to mention sending the photo's to Rakjoe as well as the valid reasons I didnt want to post them on the forum. I also found it amusing they tried to bend the truth when one of thier members asked why everyone was being so hostile & why a MOD simply didnt send the guy a PM asking him for the proof via pics. The responding commentary was somthing to the affect of "how do you know I didnt send him a PM, you should comment on things you dont know" (Needless to say, they didnt) After all that Rakjoe simply left the situation as it were and signed off without any corrections by saying I was a 'Poser' despite having the evidence to the contrary. So now they think Im posers over there despite thier mods having the pictures of the cars sitting in my garage. Oh well..... :rolleyes:

On the brightside they decided to 'unban' me for whatever reasons albeit I'll never post there again.

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
I'm getting hell over there too for just playing a little joke with them, oh well, all I want is good sound advice and this is where I can find Raymond and Chad Bolles, so I hope don't get banned from here.

G

·
terryjoint said:
I'm getting hell over there too for just playing a little joke with them, oh well, all I want is good sound advice and this is where I can find Raymond and Chad Bolles, so I hope don't get banned from here.
Terry, I've been following those threads for the past week. The guys are quick to jump now after being fooled by the infamous Alexandru. Don't take it personal, but you have to understand, we are a tight community and we don't like FALSE information.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
I think we should stop this children's garden nonsense!

Some prefer to stay at L-Talk (like me) others prefer L-Power AND many Users are on both forums, so what the hell is the sense of debatting who was banned where.
Stay normal and write on forums like you act in normal life when you are face to face with the other person, then the flames will never grow that much!

Just my bored $0.02

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.