Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a murci!!!! My question is I want manual and I know its going to be really hard to find a LP640 but the older murci I have seen few. My question is how much more realiable is the lp640 vrs the older ones? IF they are both good, I can just buy the older one as we all know manual lp640 is near impossible.

I called on the red one on ebay right now thats manual ,but it seems to be in rough shape with bumper out of line and other cosmetics and claim on carfax for some issue according to salesman car got away from tow truck etc>>

THanks im located in Northwest Indiana in DYER INDIANA
IF someone here is near me please call me 773 965 1178
SHERLOCK

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,533 Posts
If I was going to spend that kind of money I would much newer model Aventador without question.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If it’s the red one in Michigan, I’m 15 mins away from it - if you need specific pics or someone to put eyes on it.
Man that would be great, if you have spare time can you go check it out. I find it hard to believe that bumper out of line is from a minor bump. Also before you go, it has the report on carfax as well, THEY want 240k, I felt that's a bit much.
DO you own a lambo and if so which one you have>
IM trying to stay under 200k you think thats possible. I have seen auto lp640 under 200k, trying to see if i can get a manual under 200k, I would even take a lp640 with some mileage on it, it its a good deal.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Man that would be great, if you have spare time can you go check it out. I find it hard to believe that bumper out of line is from a minor bump. Also before you go, it has the report on carfax as well, THEY want 240k, I felt that's a bit much.
IM trying to stay under 200k you think thats possible. I have seen auto lp640 under 200k, trying to see if i can get a manual under 200k, I would even take a lp640 with some mileage on it, it its a good deal.

I don’t know the car or the dealer, thus you should have a price conversation with them and determine their flexibility.
If you’re seriously considering it, and have specific questions PM me and I can stop by and take a look; BUT just like any purchase, you should get a PPI.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don’t know the car or the dealer, thus you should have a price conversation with them and determine their flexibility.
If you’re seriously considering it, and have specific questions PM me and I can stop by and take a look; BUT just like any purchase, you should get a PPI.
I am going to watch it for now. I dont think anyone is in a rush to buy it as its "tainted" with a carfax boo boo and bumper out of line and asking $240k, We shall see.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Yes, it's very possible. You can get the Dead Rapper's Murci for well under $200K.

You'll probably get over the creepy feeling. If not, just hire an exorcist, and you'll most likely still be under $200K all in.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I want a murci!!!! My question is I want manual and I know its going to be really hard to find a LP640 but the older murci I have seen few. My question is how much more realiable is the lp640 vrs the older ones? IF they are both good, I can just buy the older one as we all know manual lp640 is near impossible.

I called on the red one on ebay right now thats manual ,but it seems to be in rough shape with bumper out of line and other cosmetics and claim on carfax for some issue according to salesman car got away from tow truck etc>>

THanks im located in Northwest Indiana in DYER INDIANA
IF someone here is near me please call me 773 965 1178
SHERLOCK
mine is for sale
2003 Lamborghini for sale #2450030 - Hemmings Motor News

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes, it's very possible. You can get the Dead Rapper's Murci for well under $200K.

You'll probably get over the creepy feeling. If not, just hire an exorcist, and you'll most likely still be under $200K all in.
I would not mind buying that car actually because I am a musician. I would buy it but near the $125k mark, which is about what that car is worth based on its history.
EVEN that maybe not worth it as most people I talk to want to have a little fun and for many its a bucket list item but eventually would like to resale it and not lose much money. I watched the youtube video how they changed the interior few times etc..

I think its better to pay little more and have no stories so when its time done enjoying someone else can enjoy and also be comfortable with the car.
WE shall see. I appreciate the post, also if there is someone near Northwest Indiana that has one please call me. I am wondering if this car will actually come up my driveway. I sold my dodge viper because I have steep driveway and the car would bottom out. I know it has the lift suspension and all, but it would be great if someone can drive by the house and just to see if its even possible.
773 965 1178

·
@ChaseZimmerman
297 Posts
Just want to set some expectations here. You are definitely not going to be able to find a manual LP640 for anywhere near the price point you are looking to stay within. LP640 in manual is going to be 400k+. If you are open to LP640 in e-gear, you will likely find it near the top of your budget. I believe a Pre-LP Murcielago can still be had for around what you are looking to spend, but most likely a bit more if you are looking for a clean example. Hopefully this helps narrow your search a bit. The Murcielago is becoming an extremely rare exotic. Good luck with your search!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just want to set some expectations here. You are definitely not going to be able to find a manual LP640 for anywhere near the price point you are looking to stay within. LP640 in manual is going to be 400k+. If you are open to LP640 in e-gear, you will likely find it near the top of your budget. I believe a Pre-LP Murcielago can still be had for around what you are looking to spend, but most likely a bit more if you are looking for a clean example. Hopefully this helps narrow your search a bit. The Murcielago is becoming an extremely rare exotic. Good luck with your search!
100% agree!! I know there are only 20 or so out there. Thats why i was asking what are the main difference between the lp640 vrs the older ones. I want manual because it will hold value better. I am not rich or well off its something I wanted as a kid. I am 43 years old now, my last cool car was 2001 dodge viper gts.
IF someone has one of these and are near northwest indiana, please call me 773 965 1178
I sold my viper because if you notice my driveway from the road onto my driveway it has an incline, the viper was bottoming out, If someone here is near me and come by the house to see if its possible with the lift option to go onto my driveway that would be great. other wise before buying the car i would have to get this fixed. IF you do come by who ever it is with the car, I can show you my cool model jets that I have :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I feel confident that with the front end lift engaged, and given the Pre-LP Murci you buy hasn't been lowered, it will be able to clear your driveway.

I had a 2001 Viper GTS in yellow back when they were new, and the Pre-LP Murci lifted can clear a lot more than that car could.

The LP640 has a much, much lower bumper than the Pre-LP, which looks cool, but really reduces your ability to clear driveways, even with the lift.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts