Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 04 Gallardo, but the guys @ Prestige Imports are playing game about getting me the 2nd Key they promised. So I'm searching for one on my own. If any of you guys have some direction for ma that would be great, I will be getting the local Dealer to program it but, I have a tough time paying $1,000 for just the key - seems a little high. Please Chime in if you have info or one for sale.

Thanks in advance
Elliot

·
Vendor
1,544 Posts
Gallardo keys are 220.00, takes about a month to get from factory and will come cut to your vin number. You will still need to have it programmed from dealer after you receive it. Email me or give me a call if interested.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gallardo keys are 220.00, takes about a month to get from factory and will come cut to your vin number. You will still need to have it programmed from dealer after you receive it. Email me or give me a call if interested.
I am 100% interested, $220 for the key? and roughly $175 to program is what I'm being told. If thats the case i'M COOL W/ THAT.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does the Dealer need the car to program? do you know?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts