Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Murci delivered at almost 1am in 32 degree weather- took her out today for a 3 hour shakedown cruise - I have to say I really flogged this car! The power and acceleration are unmatched and I could never believ that I get 100x the looks with this then my 360 Spider!! If I would have known how great this car is I wouldnt have wasted my time with 4 Modenas! There is nothing in the world like downshifting the car and flooring it - those of you out there that own these cars know what it feels like! I cant wait to get an exhaust and some wheels -! Thanks again to Roy for answering all my crazy questions! Harry

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Color?

thanks - and by the way - what is the exact name of the color of my car? it is a pearl yellow - I was thinking of going a little differnt and putting some black wheels on with a chrome lip - i figured since the car has sooo many black accents chrome just wouldnt do it - i think it will look bad ass with some deep black wheels! what do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
I have black wheels with the chrome lip, but to tell you the truth, I prefer all chrome, but do what makes ya happy!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Congrates, Salute! and

where are the pics?
///MK

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
Looks excellent with the wheels it has. Can't beat the black with yellow stitching interior either.

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks

Thanks! I am thinking of some Black wheels with chrome lips cause the car has so many black accents - i am going to smoke the taillights and tint the windows give it that bad ass looks i was gonna go aftermarket chrome but my guys talked me out of them

·
Registered
584 Posts
Congrats - As a former FCar guy, let me say WELCOME :)

Yes, the pearl yellow is my favorite color...yah did good...

Wheels - I'm with Raymond on this one, prefer chrome or stock but it's a personal matter. Blacks don't do it for me anymore...I know the it's the Jesse James bad ass look for some, but I think it takes away from the car. Black with chrome lip? Maybe... Either way what ever makes you happy.

Congrats again on a beautiful car...

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thats my broker Phillip Haupt - He posts my cars up if he gets a bite I was thinking of getting a roadster but was a little unsure with that crazy ugly top it has - I live in NyC where the weather isnt always ideal

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the wheels i was thinking about definitley would have achrome lip - just thinking of doing something different

·
Registered
124 Posts
YellowMurci said:
Thats my broker Phillip Haupt - He posts my cars up if he gets a bite I was thinking of getting a roadster but was a little unsure with that crazy ugly top it has - I live in NyC where the weather isnt always ideal

I was told that he has some great lease deals and is one of the best in the business. He works my buddy the same way, sells him a car then tries to make him some money on it as well :D

Not a bad deal if you ask me ;) :) :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
He is a great guy and I have dealt with them all - he is looking for a Vanquish for me now as well!

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Harry,

Congrats on your car. I personally think your Murci with black centered wheels would look really nice. I'm just in love with yellow exotic cars with black wheels. I just came home from our member Evivo's house and saw his yellow Maranello with black-centered 19 inch wheels. Let me tell you, that thing was most beautiful Maranello I've seen. If I had a Murci, I'd definitely slap some black centered wheels on it. Maybe a set of HREs?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts