Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I arrived at BMCD San Fran from Seattle after a two hour flight, BMCD had a limo waiting and brought me to my new baby, 2005 PEARL ORANGE MURCIE ROADSTER...........

After looking around with my friend, who ended up buying a nice 05 Gallardo flly orange, (not the pearl) for a STEAL OF A DEAL.............

OFF I WENT.........driving this BABY all the way back to SEATTLE..........should be back by Sunday...willl post pics and review of the first 1200 miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS WANT A great deal CALL Vincent at BMCD San Fran..tell him I sent you he has some great cars on SALE there right now!!! :wave:

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Pics! Pics! Pics!

Unfortunately me experiance with Lamborghini San Francisco was not as pleasureable. They lied to me about having a car there, drove two hours to find out they didn't even have a Murcielago :mad:

I then went in later to look at a Continental GT, and the salesman recognized me. I told him I ended up buying a car from Lamborghini Beverly Hills. He then CALLED Shant to see if what I was telling him was true! Can you believe that?! Shant called me asking me if I had just been in the dealership up there and relayed the story to me.

I guess I don't fit the "profile" of Lamborghini San Francisco's clients...atleast that is what they made me feel like.

Congrats on the Orange beast!

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Redlinerobert said:
He then CALLED Shant to see if what I was telling him was true! Can you believe that?!
That seems really marginal to say the least. But then again the lambo world is kinda small...

-mick

·
Registered
809 Posts
congratulations roy!

but, without the pre-requisite pics... im afraid none of us can beleive you!

aHAHahAHaha

cant wait to see her, roy!

and enjoy your lovely drive home!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts