Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm getting a new set of tires and TPMS. I've seen videos online for the EVO, is the TPMS reset on the LP580 the same method as the evo? Scroll through the console on the bottom left steering, click both arrows to reset, and click both arrows to save?

I'm sure someone here has changed tires/wheels and has done this. There was no guides online but the Youtube vids on the Evo for it.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
It's a simple serious of button clicks via the MMI. I can't remember exactly because it's been a few years but it's under the service section I believe. You'll select something like "save current pressures" or something like that. It's actually easier than the EVO.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a simple serious of button clicks via the MMI. I can't remember exactly because it's been a few years but it's under the service section I believe. You'll select something like "save current pressures" or something like that. It's actually easier than the EVO.
I've been looking for a step by step, not really finding anything online and I don't have the owner's manual. If anyone can write it out for me or has a link to a guide to do it, that would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2017 Lamborghini Huracan LP-580-2
11 Posts
No need to reset.. drive around, once you see that the tires are reading sensors, they have been paired. Click on Store pressure to store the current reading

1 - 5 of 5 Posts