Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,

I am excited to announce the arrival of my Aventador S. I love my Huracan but this big bull is definitely on another level. Here are a few key points that might help someone who is looking to make the switch.
Daily drivability : Huracan is much easier to drive as a daily. Aventador is much more raw. Much better at higher speeds. Not so good in traffic and a bit jerky at lower speeds. Shifts after 5 to 6K rpm becomes smoother.
Doors: Huracan doors take more room to open. I like AV doors as you can still open them in tight spots.
Storage: Huracan is better as it offers some storage and a cup holder. AV only have a glove box.
Sound: Huracan sounds good as I have the race exhaust on mine but the V12 sound is on another level.
Suspension: Aventador rides better than the Huracan on stock suspension. Huracan seems stiffer.
Handling: I don't know if the rear wheel steering has anything to do with it but Av seems much more planted on the road and sharper around the turns.

Overall it definitely feels more special compare to the Huracan. It's a big car and definitely feels like it but can be very agile when going fast. I love it and in my opinion if you can experience both then definitely go for it.
Thanks to everyone on this forum for all the information and inspiration that you guys provide.
DSC03580-Edit.jpg DSC03662-Edit.jpg DSC03670-Edit.jpg DSC03672-Edit.jpg DSC03697-Edit.jpg
Mods coming soon (y)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Big congrats on upgrading to Big Brother. What metallic white is that? Balloon White? Looks nice with the red calipers and interior trim.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Best color, see you have a wing, is the stock wing disabled or do you get a double wing at speed. Want a wing but am not sure the double wing is the way to go?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Best color, see you have a wing, is the stock wing disabled or do you get a double wing at speed. Want a wing but am not sure the double wing is the way to go?
Thanks. Stock wing is not disabled. It is a double wing when it pops out. I didn't know how I would feel about it either but it kind of look aggressive when it's popped out.

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
2,186 Posts
Congrats. Nice spec.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts