Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Yea, I know - this is a Swedish journalist, speaking in Swedish... but what he actually says about the experience from driving the new Tecnica is that it is the absolute best and fun car he ever driven. And he is not a nobody when it comes to experience of exotics or hypercard...

·
Registered
226 Posts
I am new member from Norway, and is about to order a Tecnica. Before I push the button, I have some question regarding Huracan in general. I hope you can help me out

• What is your experience with Huracan in general regarding usability and reliability?
  • I have several DD so this car will be used for special occasions only. I will drive 8k km a year maximum. Should I invest in 5 years factory guarantee which is quite exspensive? The car will at most do 35k km if this is the keeper I might think it is. I will order 5 years service deal anyway
  • Do you get any discounts when ordering?
  • I will spec car quite basic since the prices for options are almost ridiculous. But is there something I must have? Coming from Porsche’s I know options cost but Lamborghini is crazy…

All comments, experience and tips are welcome. Thanks.
Vil anbefale Front Lift så du kan komme deg over fartshumper. Jeg er i USA og har bestilt nye Lamborghinien under MSRP før, men tror ikke det er realistisk i dagens market. Huracan er kjempe pålitelig, har ikke trengt noe annet enn vanlig vedlikehold på de jeg har hatt.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Man, I just can't stand his voice, had to watch it on mute lol.

Here is a comparison review of the STO and the Technica.
Thanks for posting this. So glad I got a STO coming.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Vil anbefale Front Lift så du kan komme deg over fartshumper. Jeg er i USA og har bestilt nye Lamborghinien under MSRP før, men tror ikke det er realistisk i dagens market. Huracan er kjempe pålitelig, har ikke trengt noe annet enn vanlig vedlikehold på de jeg har hatt.
Takk for tips og råd. Front lift er nok et must ja. Takk.

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
The Tecnica looks so good and in my opinion is the best looking H variant.
I think the STO is a little better but the Tecnica is a bit more elegant and less “race car” both are amazing.

I would say

STO > Tecnica > Perf > Evo > 610 > 580

Reactions: Leon

·
Registered
135 Posts
I like the Performante most, 2nd place goes to EVO RWD and STO is in third for me. Then EVO AWD, LP610 and LP580 RWD and then the Tecnica in last.

Tecnica is like the 3rd generation Gallardo. Ugliest of the bunch and doesn't bring anything new to the range besides a "new" design.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts