Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Yea something not right here, you can't transfer your allocation because it is based on YOUR order and YOUR name is on order. And if he has an allocation being low number on dealers list means nothing as car is around 7-8 months after allocation. Also just joined this site so would proceed with caution as I'm very sure he is looking for money to do this

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yea something not right here, you can't transfer your allocation because it is based on YOUR order and YOUR name is on order. Also just joined this site so would proceed with caution as I'm very sure he is looking for money to do this
Agreed. New member posting (likely) for sale allocation they don't own, and have no guarantee of being picked up. I was basically asking OP to state their intentions up-front, instead of the "message me" stuff.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I’m sure OP wants to make some money off this but the dealer won’t allow “transfers”. If they get word of this, they will just confiscate the OPs allocation, refund him the deposit and make the premium themselves.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I would like to sell my dating slot with Charlize Theron. She's beautiful and all. Just she made me looked like a tiny midget when we walked together. PM me with offerzs!
I'm trying to imagine you with your Santa hat and violin holding hands with Charlize in her Mad Max Fury Road character with engine grease for makeup the both of you strolling down Harujuku:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am new member from Norway, and is about to order a Tecnica. Before I push the button, I have some question regarding Huracan in general. I hope you can help me out

• What is your experience with Huracan in general regarding usability and reliability?
  • I have several DD so this car will be used for special occasions only. I will drive 8k km a year maximum. Should I invest in 5 years factory guarantee which is quite exspensive? The car will at most do 35k km if this is the keeper I might think it is. I will order 5 years service deal anyway
  • Do you get any discounts when ordering?
  • I will spec car quite basic since the prices for options are almost ridiculous. But is there something I must have? Coming from Porsche’s I know options cost but Lamborghini is crazy…

All comments, experience and tips are welcome. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2022 Rosso Mars Huracan STO
17,252 Posts
I am new member from Norway, and is about to order a Tecnica. Before I push the button, I have some question regarding Huracan in general. I hope you can help me out

• What is your experience with Huracan in general regarding usability and reliability?
  • I have several DD so this car will be used for special occasions only. I will drive 8k km a year maximum. Should I invest in 5 years factory guarantee which is quite exspensive? The car will at most do 35k km if this is the keeper I might think it is. I will order 5 years service deal anyway
  • Do you get any discounts when ordering?
  • I will spec car quite basic since the prices for options are almost ridiculous. But is there something I must have? Coming from Porsche’s I know options cost but Lamborghini is crazy…

All comments, experience and tips are welcome. Thanks.
I will try to help and I am sure others will chime in as well:

1. The 10-Cylinder engine is quite reliable and it's rare to have major issues. I use my Sports Cars as "Point A to Point A" mobiles but the Huracan can be taken on trips though the storage capacity is not all that impressive.
2. I always go with the 3 year warranty and maintenance package mostly because I trade out of cars pretty frequently.
3. In the States prior to COVID MSRP was discounted but not any more, and in fact some dealerships are charging ADMs (Additional Dealer Markups).
4. Agree, if you don't keep your option list reasonable the bottomline will get out of control quickly

I also came from Porsche but Lamborghini is on a higher plane. It's like go from the minor league to the major league.

Reactions: HuracanDream
1 - 20 of 60 Posts