Lamborghini Talk banner

Huracan Tecnica Order and Photos Thread

73K views 651 replies 73 participants last post by  UsernameRequired 
#1 Ā· (Edited)
Wanted to start this as I know quite a few members already have their deposits in and others wanting to know what the status or process as well as speccing the car.

#2 Ā· (Edited)
For first time buyers, this is the process if you want your order validated.

1. Deposit accepted
2. Spec received and inputted
3. Lamborghini order # created
4. Customer signs purchase agreement
5. Your SA email everything to Italy for validation
6. Order Validated

Then you can ask for your Unica app invite and track your order - keep in mind the app is pretty terrible BUT it is good to know that you have a validated order.

#5 Ā·
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive parking light

Have a guaranteed allocation at Beverly Hills. Thinking this or maybe mars red again like my evo

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive parking light Motor vehicle

Will skip all the carbon interior stuff, go with the comfy seats which seem to be free, and probably skip style package. Will go for the carbon engine cover as my one gratuitous option. Don't want any graphics or black paint I think.

Very excited!

#16 Ā·
That canā€™t be, itā€™s too popular. Probably have to talk to your SA.

Reactions: LHP
#30 Ā·
I put in for full spec interior and exterior is blue glauco, I think ended up at $315k give or take. I will likely change stuff around. As I was driving home from the dealer I saw a matte black SVJ - same spec u did for my Evo RWD spyder and also same as my dream STO spec. Makes me wonder if I should do gloss black for the Tecnica and matte xpel it.

#35 Ā·
Sorry if this has been discussed in another thread, but I saw on Vehicle Virgins video that he stated "the front trunk and rear engine cover are carbon as standard". Is this true? I know you can spec them in exposed carbon but under the paint I didn't think they were carbon as standard.

#43 Ā·
For sure Alcantara. Iā€™ve had so many of these steering wheels, personally I find them more durable. You can easily scratch leather but if you scratch Alcantara nothing happens. Safer play! Just clean your steering wheel once a week with a damp cloth and then dry with a dry cloth. No issues!

#45 Ā·
Has anyone seen a Tecnica in any color other than Verde Selvans? I just saw this, it is definitely not verde selvans. Unfortunately the video got taken down for some reason. I really want to see some other colors.
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

#52 Ā·
Well to my shock and surprise I got a call from my SO at Beverly Hills yesterday asking if I'd like to spec my car in New York at the Ad Peronsum studio, meaning I got their first allocation. I have no idea how this is possible and I am super appreciative and stunned. They mentioned per Lamborghini these have to be higher spec cars and that I still have a guaranteed car if I want to wait longer and do whatever spec I want. But I decided to go for it as the opportunity to spec it at the Ad Personum studio with designers from Lamborghini is hard to pass up.

My "issue" now is figuring out how the hell to spec mine to their minimum build. All of the livery packs are very much not to my personal taste and I don't love interior carbon and I don't particularly want the sport seats so this is going to be tricky, might have to really go heavy on AP colors.

I am really not of fan of black interiors so I am thinking I will do a full Ad personum Tan Alcantara interior, hopefully I can even get color on the door panels and dash, etc, as all of the normal insides are predominately black.

For exterior colors, now that my free Rosso Mars spec isn't happening, I haven't the slightest what to do.

One thought is finding something close or requesting to match the Isle of Man Green from my BMW M4 that I adore:

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

or... And I hope Lamborghini wouldn't get offended but one of my favorite colors I've ever seen on a car comes from Mazda on the later first gen RX-8s called Phantom Blue. So hard to capture in photos but wondering if AP has something in the catalogue that matches this or do a full paint to sample.
Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

Ferrari Tour De France blue or Pinot Verde are also favorites.

In any event, I just got my EVO last month and I thought I'd have at least a year maybe closer to two before the Technica was going to come, but they've told me my Technica now will be here closer to January. Hope to find a way to keep both but I will not stop daily driving my EVO in the meantime. I find it very hard to justify why I should use any of my other vehicles. The M4 daily driver has been sitting outside being used once a week or so.

Anyway, late night musings. Congrats to all, loving the specs so far!

#58 Ā·
Nice video, sounds great but black for me is no longer a consideration.

Reactions: LHP