Lamborghini Talk banner

Huracan Tecnica Order and Photos Thread

27704 Views 380 Replies 45 Participants Last post by  Rcasa20
Wanted to start this as I know quite a few members already have their deposits in and others wanting to know what the status or process as well as speccing the car.
Reactions: TheLoLo
241 - 260 of 381 Posts

· Registered
‘21 Lamborghini SVJ Roadster (sold), ‘21 Ranger Rover Velar SV, ‘22 BMW M3 comp, ‘23 Tecnica (order)
131 Posts
Based on photos, the Tecnica looks much better in bright colors with the shiny black package. I know looks are subjective but the flat black trim just has a very cheap look and would have been a deal breaker if the shiny black gloss was a restricted option. Im expecting a March delivery

· Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #246 ·
Based on photos, the Tecnica looks much better in bright colors with the shiny black package. I know looks are subjective but the flat black trim just has a very cheap look and would have been a deal breaker if the shiny black gloss was a restricted option. Im expecting a March delivery
I have that restriction. None issue because my shop is amazing and XPEL makes an XPEL Black PPF (basically ppf with a thin layer of black underneath). Since I would have to ppf all those parts anyways, there is no loss there for me. I accepted my car and was able to get the adp paint and sport seats option.

· Registered
‘21 Lamborghini SVJ Roadster (sold), ‘21 Ranger Rover Velar SV, ‘22 BMW M3 comp, ‘23 Tecnica (order)
131 Posts
I have that restriction. None issue because my shop is amazing and XPEL makes an XPEL Black PPF (basically ppf with a thin layer of black underneath). Since I would have to ppf all those parts anyways, there is no loss there for me. I accepted my car and was able to get the adp paint and sport seats option.
That would be a great solution, it appeared that the PPF might require dissembling some parts and I would not be on board with taking apart a new car. Your shop would know best

· Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #248 ·
That would be a great solution, it appeared that the PPF might require dissembling some parts and I would not be on board with taking apart a new car. Your shop would know best
He came to look at the press car my dealer had. No removal needed. He’s very good and did an insane job on my performante spyder. But as with any PPF job, YMMV depending on the shop and the skill of the installer.

· Registered
1,261 Posts
241 - 260 of 381 Posts