Lamborghini Talk banner
221 - 240 of 381 Posts

· Registered
1,261 Posts
Thank you. It’s at my dealer. I absolutely love this spec but not sure if this is better or bright color (my spec is Selvans) is better. What do you think?
I'm not big fan of matt colors,but Nero nemesis looks stunning on Tecnica.No doubt all pearl paints(with Verde Selvans) are the best choice you can do for your car.Matt colors are for more conservative oriented customers in my opinion.Other negative is after a certain period the matte finish gets tired or worse,if you do car accident everything goes to hell

· Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #234 ·
I'm not big fan of matt colors,but Nero nemesis looks stunning on Tecnica.No doubt all pearl paints(with Verde Selvans) are the best choice you can do for your car.Matt colors are for more conservative oriented customers in my opinion.Other negative is after a certain period the matte finish gets tired or worse,if you do car accident everything goes to hell
thank you for your feedback, I think Lamborghini does such a good job on these paint options (maybe to good, too many choices) which makes it impossible to pick one 😅

· Registered
215 Posts
if the H successor is V8TT do you think it's still worth it to replace Tecnica with the new model?
I think it'll be dependent on the price of the H replacement. I think the engine hybridization will provide significant performance and the technology will be better, but when it comes to raw experience and thrill, I think the V10 will still come out on top. If the successor is about 330k, you can always just slap a supercharger/twin turbo your V10 and get all the same performance and then get the crazy sounds of a V10. I have a Tecnica coming, but I will still get on the list for the H replacement because I'm sure it'll still be an amazing car. The best part for Tecnica orders will be the demand that'll exist for a car with STO performance without the STO price tag and the low supply. Our Tecnica trade-ins should be favorable and should be taken advantage up to trade up to the new Huracan.

· Registered
1,261 Posts
if the H successor is V8TT do you think it's still worth it to replace Tecnica with the new model?
If you have enough money,it will be a good idea to keep the V10 in your garage.At the moment does not exist other super sport car on the auto market which sounds even a little better than the Huracan,no matter which version (580,610,Evo, Tecnica).For sure in terms of technology compared to the new model,the Huracan will be already dated in the next years,but will remain а timeless classic and beauty for me

· Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #239 ·
If you have enough money,it will be a good idea to keep the V10 in your garage.At the moment does not exist other super sport car on the auto market which sounds even a little better than the Huracan,no matter which version (580,610,Evo, Tecnica).For sure in terms of technology compared to the new model,the Huracan will be already dated in the next years,but will remain а timeless classic and beauty for me
I completely agree. Even if the car looks good I probably won’t move to it because of the sound issues.

I think the tecnica might be the best looking Huracan!

221 - 240 of 381 Posts