Lamborghini Talk banner

Huracan Tecnica Order and Photos Thread

27707 Views 380 Replies 45 Participants Last post by  Rcasa20
Wanted to start this as I know quite a few members already have their deposits in and others wanting to know what the status or process as well as speccing the car.
Reactions: TheLoLo
201 - 220 of 381 Posts

· Registered
966 Posts

· Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Would you spec green interior? I've tried to think of other colors I'd want with green, and can't think of any alternatives. I think I've seen one with red contrast stitching, but felt too Christmassy. I feel as though yellow would look too much like you shot for free and missed.
@LHP did the selvans interior (4k up charge for Tecnica)
I think orange (leonis) would look really nice but you have to do orange calipers with it..

· Registered
966 Posts
@LHP did the selvans interior (4k up charge for Tecnica)
I think orange (leonis) would look really nice but you have to do orange calipers with it..
I think that's the best choice.

As far as orange and green, I'm having a hard time picturing it, even though I can imagine the reverse, because of the STOs I've seen specced orange with green. I'll have to see if I can find some pics of that combo.

· Premium Member
1,127 Posts
I think that's the best choice.

As far as orange and green, I'm having a hard time picturing it, even though I can imagine the reverse, because of the STOs I've seen specced orange with green. I'll have to see if I can find some pics of that combo.
Selvans with Orange was my 2nd choice after Blu Cepheus with Orange :)

· Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #220 ·
Would you spec green interior? I've tried to think of other colors I'd want with green, and can't think of any alternatives. I think I've seen one with red contrast stitching, but felt too Christmassy. I feel as though yellow would look too much like you shot for free and missed.
I did Verde Fauns which did come with a $4000 premium on top of the $1800 bicolor interior option. It does look really amazing! I think rwd would look pretty good (and wouldn’t have the $4,000 up charge). But I’m a sucker for matching interior to exterior.

I would done Cepheus interior if I got Cepheus exterior - which was a very close second!

Vehicle Car Hood Green Automotive lighting

201 - 220 of 381 Posts