Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I wont be able to fit in the coupe with the helmet. I'm hoping Lamborghini comes with a spyder version of the STO.

They may as well omit the top completely or make it manual like aventador roadster.

And of course no GPF. Wouldn't it be cool?

How much would you consider paying for it?

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,167 Posts
You know there's a STO thread, right? And it's already mentioned in that thread there's no spyder in the works.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You know there's a STO thread, right? And it's already mentioned in that thread there's no spyder in the works.
I thought about it but then the dealers were telling me performante would be the last huracan some years ago and performante spyder would not make sense because performante is not for streets.

Now there are like 4-5 models afterwards.

With STO they upped the pricing considerably. As long as there is demand they will come up with many creative ways to milk the customers with that price point. I see a spyder a given.

I'm a simple man. i'd buy anything if there is carplay, sensonum and spyder in it. so my fingers are crossed

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I thought about it but then the dealers were telling me performante would be the last huracan some years ago and performante spyder would not make sense because performante is not for streets.

Now there are like 4-5 models afterwards.

With STO they upped the pricing considerably. As long as there is demand they will come up with many creative ways to milk the customers with that price point. I see a spyder a given.

I'm a simple man. i'd buy anything if there is carplay, sensonum and spyder in it. so my fingers are crossed
Just stick with your 610. The STO is way over your head.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder
15,513 Posts
That STO Spyder would get my attention immediately! I almost hope they don’t do it, I’m not sure I could resist.

Reactions: WD3

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Best quote of the dat! I would love a race car with a great sound system in it...lol. My race car had that and the a/c removed. Oh well...it’s worth it for a day at the track!

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Looking at that Spyder, I wonder what good your rear view mirror would be?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Looking at that Spyder, I wonder what good your rear view mirror would be?
I sat in the STO and there is basically zero rear view vision so the spyder would probably be the same if not better depending on how they redesigned the rear.

·
Registered
122 Posts
How tall are you? Im 6'3 and was able to have helmet on in super trofeo gallardo on track, tight tight fit and head was basically on roof, however, I sit much lower in my sport seats in huracan than super trofeo buckets
In a coupe I don't think you'd have an issue pending height

·
Registered
2019 Huracan Performante Spyder
91 Posts
I see a spyder a given.
A given? Wishful thinking more like!

I don't think it'll happen. Which is probably a good thing as I have no interest in the STO coupe, but a spyder....

😆

·
Registered
164 Posts
spyder would be extremly tempting, even though it wouldn't make any sens for this kind of car ...

Reactions: WD3

·
Registered
139 Posts
spyder would be extremly tempting, even though it wouldn't make any sens for this kind of car ...
Was that said about the Perf when it was launched and took the ring time or was a Spyder Perf always expected and in the works? Genuinely curious as I was not following lambo closely at that time.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Perf spyder was announced during the Perf coupe launch. My dealer and HQ have confirmed no STO spyder. Shmee150 also mentioned in his IG there's no spyder.

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
A given? Wishful thinking more like!

I don't think it'll happen. Which is probably a good thing as I have no interest in the STO coupe, but a spyder....

😆

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
I would have been surprised if they announced a Spyder version. There will certainly be other variants coming soon.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I just came across this on the STO. I absolutely love the color scheme!!!! Why is there virtually no discussion of the STO (at least using Search and Advanced search). My dealer tells me the car is not bad for street driving but I would have guessed it was noisier and less comfortable

·
Premium Member
1,174 Posts
We have this thread on the Sto that started 12/19 and has like 750 posts, so not sure what you searched for?

Huracán STO

Reactions: Huracaan
1 - 20 of 20 Posts