Lamborghini Talk banner

Huracan Sterrato

6652 Views 129 Replies 31 Participants Last post by  mkryan1989
so whats everyones opinion for the sterrato?

iv been offered to put a deposit down pending allocation. imho i love it. its totally left field from what you expect from lamborghini. the flared guards, raised springs flood lights and roof racks just make it look like a total mad max machine.
Reactions: jewnadewhosayin
41 - 60 of 130 Posts

· Registered
260 Posts
Are roof rails standard? Racks are optional, but can't seem to remove the rails.

I think the right combination is Nero Nemisis with bronze wheels. Looks menacing and won't give you a headache if you use it as intended.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting

· Registered
225 Posts
Rally lights are option even in Europe-with or without them,it will be personal choice View attachment 321671
View attachment 321670
They seem proud that 1499 is limited. If Tecnica is less you’d think they would have posted that.
you would…. Who knows I’m just stirring!! 😂😂. …. Some people get pissed when there is any possibility of something that isn’t supposed to be limited not being made very much due to winding down production…. I think they intend to make as many Técnicas as possible but they will most likely run out of time… still have STO (my dealer has more current slots on STO then Tecnica) and now the Sterrato ….no matter what my Tecnica will be here January and i ll drive the crap out of it..

As far as limite….they can say they are making 250 of something and make 500 of them …Ferrari has done it before.. you will never know cause they are not Serial numbered ….

· Registered
132 Posts
Can someone at the reveal today inspect the roof rail? I'm curious if the crossbars "pop" into the track for a quick attach/detach, or if they are more like standard crossbars the you torque/tighten clamps across the rail.

· Registered
5,089 Posts
Base price MSRP is $273,177
Sterrato Livery on Front Bonnet and Roof, $23,600
Side Lower Band Black Painted with Color Accent $23,600
Thanks for sharing. How many are getting allocated for the North America? Sold out?

And the price for the painted liveries is crazy. It's cheaper to have a vinyl shop replicate the designs.

· Registered
39 Posts
Thanks for sharing. How many are getting allocated for the North America? Sold out?

And the price for the painted liveries is crazy. It's cheaper to have a vinyl shop replicate the designs.
Crazy is correct, a guy could get a new Bronco for the cost of the painted livery... 🤣
Anyway, it is my understanding they have been sold out for awhile. I was asked and did place a deposit for the Sterrato in August. At the time my dealer had two allocations. They were "awarded" one more recently but the customer had to agree to an "initial launch" vehicle where the cars were all spec'd the same, he could only pick one of the four colors. The GM said he had eight people on the backup list for more allocations but was told his three would be the total. He also said the phone "blew up" after the launch today.

· Registered
5,089 Posts
Crazy is correct, a guy could get a new Bronco for the cost of the painted livery... 🤣
Anyway, it is my understanding they have been sold out for awhile. I was asked and did place a deposit for the Sterrato in August. At the time my dealer had two allocations. They were "awarded" one more recently but the customer had to agree to an "initial launch" vehicle where the cars were all spec'd the same, he could only pick one of the four colors. The GM said he had eight people on the backup list for more allocations but was told his three would be the total. He also said the phone "blew up" after the launch today.
I was told there's only 500 coming to the US. That will make this car extremely limited.

41 - 60 of 130 Posts