Lamborghini Talk banner

Huracan Sterrato

6645 Views 129 Replies 31 Participants Last post by  mkryan1989
so whats everyones opinion for the sterrato?

iv been offered to put a deposit down pending allocation. imho i love it. its totally left field from what you expect from lamborghini. the flared guards, raised springs flood lights and roof racks just make it look like a total mad max machine.
Reactions: jewnadewhosayin
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Deposits on the Sterrato were completed in August. When it unveils in Miami next week it will already be sold out. They will all be identical. The only decision will be what color? And there are only four colors to choose from....

· Registered
39 Posts
I believe that is only for the first allocated car to each dealer. They are essentially pre-configured “launch”/demo specs, and will be the first vehicles delivered. I do not have the first allocation at my dealer (this was taken by the individual who was first in line) but mine will be configurable.
That would make sense, I am allegedly number one on the list. I would almost prefer not to be first and get the demo spec model... Would rather pick my own options.... If the front rally lights are not available in the US, I will add them as well as the roof light bar that was shown in the teaser videos....

· Registered
39 Posts
Thanks for sharing. How many are getting allocated for the North America? Sold out?

And the price for the painted liveries is crazy. It's cheaper to have a vinyl shop replicate the designs.
Crazy is correct, a guy could get a new Bronco for the cost of the painted livery... 🤣
Anyway, it is my understanding they have been sold out for awhile. I was asked and did place a deposit for the Sterrato in August. At the time my dealer had two allocations. They were "awarded" one more recently but the customer had to agree to an "initial launch" vehicle where the cars were all spec'd the same, he could only pick one of the four colors. The GM said he had eight people on the backup list for more allocations but was told his three would be the total. He also said the phone "blew up" after the launch today.

· Registered
39 Posts
I was sent this message yesterday: "I have been informed that the configurator for Sterrato and all the various options are not going to be available in the scope that is on there now. There will be limited options and colors etc." He said he would "know more soon" Has anyone else been informed this?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts