Lamborghini Talk banner

Huracan Sterrato

6645 Views 129 Replies 31 Participants Last post by  mkryan1989
so whats everyones opinion for the sterrato?

iv been offered to put a deposit down pending allocation. imho i love it. its totally left field from what you expect from lamborghini. the flared guards, raised springs flood lights and roof racks just make it look like a total mad max machine.
Reactions: jewnadewhosayin
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
5,082 Posts
Base price MSRP is $273,177
Sterrato Livery on Front Bonnet and Roof, $23,600
Side Lower Band Black Painted with Color Accent $23,600
Thanks for sharing. How many are getting allocated for the North America? Sold out?

And the price for the painted liveries is crazy. It's cheaper to have a vinyl shop replicate the designs.

· Registered
5,082 Posts
Crazy is correct, a guy could get a new Bronco for the cost of the painted livery... 🤣
Anyway, it is my understanding they have been sold out for awhile. I was asked and did place a deposit for the Sterrato in August. At the time my dealer had two allocations. They were "awarded" one more recently but the customer had to agree to an "initial launch" vehicle where the cars were all spec'd the same, he could only pick one of the four colors. The GM said he had eight people on the backup list for more allocations but was told his three would be the total. He also said the phone "blew up" after the launch today.
I was told there's only 500 coming to the US. That will make this car extremely limited.

· Registered
5,082 Posts
Dealer meeting also happening in Miami yesterday and today. Apparently any customer requests for AdP are being asked to come to New York Lounge, but not until January due to Av replacement happening this month. Av replacement already there, and then Sterrato will go to the Lounge next.
I was told the painted livery will be very limited and you have to be selected by the factory. And you're correct about the lounge, all AdP clients have to fly out to NYC or the factory to spec their cars.

My SA also told me the car is sold out and they're selling their market intro for $50k over list.

· Registered
5,082 Posts
Awesome. I’m out west in Canada. I have a good relationship with my dealer and haven’t heard of any ADM or anything of the like. Planning on doing a unique spec of my own and have had no issues proceeding thus far
Nice, Calgary? And if you have an allocation you're fine. I believe the car in question was the market intro.

· Registered
5,082 Posts
Yes, based out of Calgary!

That is crazy to hear. I am just so glad Lamborghini decided to build this car. Embodies everything I love about automotive and the ability to use it whenever I want.
It's a very unique car and prefect for us owners up here in Canada. Imagine the looks this car will get driving in snow or going on trails lol.

Did you see the order guide yet? I was told it wasn't available for Canada yet.

· Registered
5,082 Posts
Looking to submit my spec this week. Not sure if I'll get allocation because I was late to the party but we'll see what happens. I was told the car will come with a 1 of 1499 plaque similar to the V12's and it will be the last NA V10 model. Canada might only receive 30.

· Registered
5,082 Posts
I’m fairly sure you can get the roll bar in Canada.

The STO is a great car if you spend a ton of time on the track or live somewhere with incredible roads. Driving my EVO occasionally on Calgary roads is rough, couldn’t imagine the STO! Looking forward to keeping my RWD at my BC property and driving the sterrato wherever I please.
Titanium rear arch is not listed in the CDN order guide.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts