Lamborghini Talk banner

Huracan Sterrato

2167 82
so whats everyones opinion for the sterrato?

iv been offered to put a deposit down pending allocation. imho i love it. its totally left field from what you expect from lamborghini. the flared guards, raised springs flood lights and roof racks just make it look like a total mad max machine.
Reactions: jewnadewhosayin
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i will be talking to sa looking likely to trade the 23my evo rwd to buy the sterrato. its one of those you hate it or love it. but coming from melbourne with 4wd driving around with floodlights and living in a middle class blue collar suburb where all these 4wds are prevalent i feel like it would be peak memes, but it would honestly also depend on production numbers if its limited production it would make the deal a bit sweeter.

·
Registered
2023 Lamborghini Huracan Tecnica (in production)
40 Posts
Buy what you like and enjoy it.

It's not for me, but I am not the one purchasing. I do love to see unique cars driven by people who love and appreciate them.

Share pictures and videos with us when you get it!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Deposits on the Sterrato were completed in August. When it unveils in Miami next week it will already be sold out. They will all be identical. The only decision will be what color? And there are only four colors to choose from....

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,728 Posts
Deposits on the Sterrato were completed in August. When it unveils in Miami next week it will already be sold out. They will all be identical. The only decision will be what color? And there are only four colors to choose from....
That certainly makes specing out your car easy. Sometimes I wish the Tecnica & STO din't have so many choices.

Reactions: Buy&Hold

·
Registered
4 Posts
Arancio Borealis
Bianco Monocerus
Nero Noctis
Verde Mantis

Those are the choices.....
I believe that is only for the first allocated car to each dealer. They are essentially pre-configured “launch”/demo specs, and will be the first vehicles delivered. I do not have the first allocation at my dealer (this was taken by the individual who was first in line) but mine will be configurable.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
i will be talking to sa looking likely to trade the 23my evo rwd to buy the sterrato. its one of those you hate it or love it. but coming from melbourne with 4wd driving around with floodlights and living in a middle class blue collar suburb where all these 4wds are prevalent i feel like it would be peak memes, but it would honestly also depend on production numbers if its limited production it would make the deal a bit sweeter.
Melbourne AU? That Sterrato would be perfect in Mad Max Fury Road one of my favorite movies of all time. If you can use it off-road than do it!

Alternatively the Porsche Safari is an intriguing option and maybe better for off-roading? Not a Porsche guy so don’t know demand.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Melbourne AU? That Sterrato would be perfect in Mad Max Fury Road one of my favorite movies of all time. If you can use it off-road than do it!

Alternatively the Porsche Safari is an intriguing option and maybe better for off-roading? Not a Porsche guy so don’t know demand.
yep my rwd comes in 4 weeks just in time for summer i got a couple sites finishing up around next yr so tossing between keeping the rwd because its my first supercar or just trade it in and use the sterrato as the daily on melbourne roads. tbh i just want the one that gets the more chicks. but defs going with the demo model shown that matte military green spec ugh its just beautiful.

like imagine rocking up to construction sites in the sterrato with a trailer of tools behind it hahaha.

·
Premium Member
Aventador SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO, 08 Super G, Technica, Sterrato
813 Posts
So excited to see the Sterrato in person tomorrow at the debut in Miami. I think it will be better looking in person than we think.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,728 Posts
That video was fun to watch, but I have to say to each his own.

Reactions: 2Tired
1 - 20 of 83 Posts