Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an information for car audiophiles that wish to spend $15K or more to upgrade Huracan stock audio.

I just want that star light roof 馃い Not really a fan of the placement (big woofer a the back, a pillar, and amps in frunk). The lights are just silly. I would place woofers somewhere else and put the amps vertically at the back. No need to hide them in the frunk just because they are closer to battery.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Beauty is in the eye and ear of the beholder and if it makes the owner happy it's all good but it has the "neon sign on wheels" feel to me. One other thing, I rarely take my Huracan out at night so it would not do me much good.

Reactions: Sakura

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Needs more neon HA. Looks good if I was a Fast and the Furious kind of guy fortunately which Im not.

Sakura if you modded your H like this you could run with the bosozuku crew
Aye I'm sure they will high me 馃ぃ But luckily I'm already long in bed when they storm the empty street at night 馃ぃ

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Beauty is in the eye and ear of the beholder and if it makes the owner happy it's all good but it has the "neon sign on wheels" feel to me. One other thing, I rarely take my Huracan out at night so it would not do me much good.
I was thinking the same thing, I never take mine out when it鈥檚 dark. I actually like under body lighting.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Aye I'm sure they will high me 馃ぃ But luckily I'm already long in bed when they storm the empty street at night 馃ぃ
I was thinking the same thing, I never take mine out when it鈥檚 dark. I actually like under body lighting.
For me both the cover of darkness + Huracan low profile = No way
Another issue, road debris is hard enough to see during the day, and at night yikes! Plus those Texas deers' (not to be confused with dears') love to come out at night...........crunch!

Reactions: Sakura
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.