Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious how many here think this is stupid or smart move for lambo to make this sterato version
of the Huracan?
Dealer says it will be made.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I feel this degrades the lambo sport car brand by building a huracan off road.
Thats why they have a Urus.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I love it. No one has ever done something like this and I find it very unique. I’m sure they will sell. Guessing 500-1000 worldwide. Looking forward to seeing the end result of what it will be.

·
Registered
60 Posts
A hard no for my personal taste. I think it will have enough interest to generate a profit so it makes business sense I suppose.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love it. No one has ever done something like this and I find it very unique. I’m sure they will sell. Guessing 500-1000 worldwide. Looking forward to seeing the end result of what it will be.
Do you think it’s collectible because it’s different.

·
Registered
24 Posts
My dealer says yes. I'm in currently for an AWD Spyder, but will pivot to this assuming it gets announced and allocated before my Spyder allocation (I'm nowhere close at the moment). I guess conditioned on pricing sub-$400k for decent spec. I'm hoping not numbered. I'd drive it a lot, and don't want to pay $50k for a stupid "1of" plaque.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I love it. No one has ever done something like this
well ...

and it seems they will make a new (992) version of it !

Reactions: DXM31

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,921 Posts
I have no interest in it whatsoever. To me it is unattractive and useless.

Reactions: Leon

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,973 Posts
Just looked at some pictures of those off road Huracans' and I had an overwhelming urge to reach for my pressure-washer and my triad of wash buckets.

·
Registered
104 Posts
A modern day version of a V10 rally car straight from the factory with a warranty. Are you kidding me? Sounds like a dream come true!! Most people on here who live in big cities will have no use for it, but over here in New Mexico where we got plenty of wide open desert, it will be a dream come true!

Reactions: JMMHTx
1 - 20 of 46 Posts