Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
EVO AWD with roof bars, front splitter protection, 2 big lights, some other contraption on the front hood ( or is that mounting for the light bar ?) and different wheels ..... that's it ?

Looks like the 'Sterato' could be sold as an aftermarket kit ?

If that is all it is.... well ...that is scraping the bottom of the barrel in terms of new variants..

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
Well, I will not be quick to judge like I was with the STO so, Lamborghini Huracan Sterrato I am confident will rock someones world. It's all good!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For me this model makes absolutely no sense,but that is German politic always.The problem is that,this brand is losing prestige, because of the many confusing decisions and the desire for more sales

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
My friend, though, the Sterrato will make sense to someone. As you might be repelled others will be attracted.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's for sure,but this model will not be cheap.I think most of the owners will stay with their cars,until Aventador replacement or something new, something fresh...

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
That's for sure,but this model will not be cheap.I think most of the owners will stay with their cars,until Aventador replacement or something new, something fresh...
The Aventador replacement? Now you're talking! ;)

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
My friend work in Lamborghini factory and he told me that the car is still in development,will be ready mid-summer.The premier will be in September here in Europe
That is something I am really looking forward to. The rumored ~1000 hp and DCT (PDK?) is pretty enticing.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
As I have said many times, one man’s dream is another man’s nightmare.

Reactions: Lambo8888

·
Registered
187 Posts
I used to live in Boston. Although there is a use case for an AWD winter sports car, I doubt I would ever drive a $300,000+ “off-road capable” sports car on those streets when they are covered in ice, salt, sand, and retarded drivers.
I guess if 300k is the equivalent of 30k for some others maybe it’s no big deal.
I bet it will sell in the Middle East. Maybe that’s the target market?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
The way things are looking lately, Lamborghini could build tanks and they probably would sell briskly. Lamborghini is hot and the car market is hotter.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
Now that would have been useful when I lived Boston lol
Ditto, when I lived in NYC, but then again unlike Texas , NY doesn't allow open carry.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
Ditto, when I lived in NYC, but then again unlike Texas , NY doesn't allow open carry.
I guess it would do well on beach, but just think of how many tourist I would have to take out, yikes!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts