Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
I was real late to the party as well. I called Crisweld in Maryland and put down a refundable $1k deposit. They were saying more like 2-3 years. However, I believe they have a super high cancelation rate as everyone throws down $1k to say they are buying the new vette then back out when its time to cut the check.
How long ago did you do that? I should do the same.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Curious to see what they offer you. Whatever they offer you it will at least be $30K less than they are sure they can get. I wonder if someone on the island has seen your car and quietly made an offer that they are passing along, money in the bank so to speak (from the dealerships perspective). Let us know......
I just had my Murci in for service at Lambo Sarasota and they made me an offer when it came in, and came up $10k before it left without my asking. I declined; it was still probably $50k+ less than what I could get on the open market.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,553 Posts
I just had my Murci in for service at Lambo Sarasota and they made me an offer when it came in, and came up $10k before it left without my asking. I declined; it was still probably $50k+ less than what I could get on the open market.
Sounds about right. The house always wins...........where have I heard that before? :giggle:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just had my 1-year service on my 2021 Evo RWD… they offered me $10 K above MSRP (have 2,200 miles)… they had no new cars of any lambo model… we discussed possible new Urus- was told wait was now 12 months, although with $25 K deposit I could get notified if someone else ordered and declined to accept- of course, then you are stuck with someone else’s spec… this was in So Cal- not a small dealer… the good news was I got Alexa upgrade, but that’s another story…

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Just had my 1-year service on my 2021 Evo RWD… they offered me $10 K above MSRP (have 2,200 miles)… they had no new cars of any lambo model… we discussed possible new Urus- was told wait was now 12 months, although with $25 K deposit I could get notified if someone else ordered and declined to accept- of course, then you are stuck with someone else’s spec… this was in So Cal- not a small dealer… the good news was I got Alexa upgrade, but that’s another story…
What a joke 10k, that doesn't even cover taxes. Well I guess you have to try.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Are you going to their event Friday night?
I would love to but now that I've decided to sell the thing I don't want to put the miles on it. Not that it's a long haul from Tampa to Sarasota but I'm at ~17,800 and I feel like crossing over from 17k to 18k is a big symbolic difference in people's minds. :)

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
I would love to but now that I've decided to sell the thing I don't want to put the miles on it. Not that it's a long haul from Tampa to Sarasota but I'm at ~17,800 and I feel like crossing over from 17k to 18k is a big symbolic difference in people's minds. :)
If you’re going to sell it wouldn’t it be worth bringing it down and put a for sale sign on it? I’m guessing the right crowd will be there for you. Any idea what’s next car?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts