Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
I’ve contacted other dealers too within the state and they are all telling me between 9 months to 1 year, and that fine, as long as it’s really true:(. I’m starting to think that 12 months will go by with San Francisco and I still won’t even have my order placed. I’m beginning to loose hope:( I purchased a new RWD R8 Spyder to hold me over (one was in stock in Fremont) but it’s not a Lamborghini.
OP - I was in the same boat as well. I was looking at 12 months or more and that's if everything went right. In today's economic environment and current World events I felt like anything can happen between now and then. It was too far out for me. I was able to find a 2020 EVO awd coupe with 1,688 miles. It was sold by Dallas Lamborghini originally and they resold it for the customer who was a Doctor. Guess he didn't want it. Car was perfect, loaded (320k sticker) and I was thrilled. Only downside is a year of warranty elapsed but on the plus side the car was broken in. You may want to consider this route as a thought.

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
Just had my 1-year service on my 2021 Evo RWD… they offered me $10 K above MSRP (have 2,200 miles)… they had no new cars of any lambo model… we discussed possible new Urus- was told wait was now 12 months, although with $25 K deposit I could get notified if someone else ordered and declined to accept- of course, then you are stuck with someone else’s spec… this was in So Cal- not a small dealer… the good news was I got Alexa upgrade, but that’s another story…
What a joke 10k, that doesn't even cover taxes. Well I guess you have to try.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts