Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting a full body Xpel done right now on my Huracan, they need to remove the Huracan emblem for the film install, did most of you leave the Huracan emblem off or put it back on? I'm torn on whether to leave it off or put it back on. Thoughts?
Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Land vehicle

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I personally like it. I had the choice to remove it when the PPF was done but I liked it better with than without.

Reactions: KABoom

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
I took mine off of my 580 with dental floss and back on with 3m tape. I am not sure if the EVO is the same.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Here you go my friend. BTW, the metal is pretty thick so, it's not a flimsy ornament.

Attachments

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
On some colors looks better without emblem,but like always is question of personal choice
Yes it is. I debated leaving it off but in the end..................

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
On some colors looks better without emblem,but like always is question of personal choice
On many cars I pull off the unnecessary badges, this is one that I'm really torn on. Is it needed or does it add to the look of the car ehhhhhhhh. Everybody knows its an EVO RWD, it really doesn't need a tag to announce it.

Registered
I personally would remove it. I think the car looks more clean.

That being said I left my on not by choice...the dealer had done PPF on the full car and to take it off would leave a gap.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I personally would remove it. I think the car looks more clean.

That being said I left my on not by choice...the dealer had done PPF on the full car and to take it off would leave a gap.
My guys said they always remove emblems for their installs, which I prefer this approach. I'm leaning to removing the emblem, I can always put it back on the car if I would like.

Registered
I personally like it. The car has pretty limited model badging to begin with and the whole route of debadging a car is something I've come to associate with body kit clad imports.

Premium Member
Here you go my friend. BTW, the metal is pretty thick so, it's not a flimsy ornament.
It was quite sturdy, felt like aluminum to me.

Premium Member
I wouldn't remove it, it was put there for a reason and I think it looks classy. It's very subtle and unique to the model, the car certainly doesn't have an excess of emblems.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
It was quite sturdy, felt like aluminum to me.
It is thick and has weight to it as well, and well crafted.
I wouldn't remove it, it was put there for a reason and I think it looks classy. It's very subtle and unique to the model, the car certainly doesn't have an excess of emblems.
I felt that way in the end. It is part of the creation that is the EVO, and I it felt uncomfortable about removing it.

Premium Member
It is thick and has weight to it as well, and well crafted.

I felt that way in the end. It is part of the creation that is the EVO, and I it felt uncomfortable about removing it.
I would no more remove it than I would the front badge on the hood or the Lamborghini script on the rear.

Reactions: AngelOfMurci
1 - 20 of 30 Posts