Lamborghini Talk banner
701 - 720 of 906 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,976 Posts
Does this mean definitely no 2023 Evo or we'll still have to wait and see?
I was told the EVO would continue production until mid year 2023.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was told the EVO would continue production until mid year 2023.
Thank you and sorry for the stupid question as I've searched and read through this and other threads. Am I correct in understanding the Technica is not the name for a possibly facelifted Evo, but would be a special edition alongside the Evo?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,080 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,976 Posts
Technically we don’t know if there even is a Technica.
That is true and if there is I'll bet it won't be called Technica, whats that got to do with BULLS.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
From what I was told the Technica will replace the EVO RWD and I assume the other variant will replace the EVO AWD hence why you can't order the AWD.

And in regards to info on the H and A replacement, nothing. It's airtight and only information floating around is from the dealer meeting couple months ago.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
What's the current wait list for the EVO and Urus in the US? My SA reached out to me today and asked if I wanted a slot for the Technica and the Urus Performante. Not interested in the Technica but I might take the Urus Perf slot.

He also asked if I was interested in the H replacement which I replied yes so looks like I'll be buying one.

·
Administrator
3,713 Posts
It really depends on the dealer and the car. I’ll say this, regardless what dealers say, if someone walks into a big market dealer, they won’t get an EVO at all. If they do it will be 2 years minimum. As far as Urus goes, I would say current allocation allowance is around 12 months with a delivery at 18.

As far as Técnica, it’s hard to say how and who will get one since we don’t know how many they will make. My guess is it will be harder to get and more limited production. I will be getting #4 at my dealer. I also plan on getting a urus Perf as well and just trading my ‘22 that arrives in April.

What im really hoping and waiting for is the AV replacement.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I was told the Technica will be limited allocations, my dealer is expecting 4-5 slots (STO was around 14) and same with the Urus Perf. I can't see either cars as a bad investment especially the Urus Perf which will be the first performance variant of the Urus plus there's a larger market for ultra luxury SUVs.

AV replacement is a whole different story. I have a really good relationship with my dealer, I can get any model I want but getting a slot for the AV replacement prove to be more difficult than I had expected. Top tier customers don't like to be told no so I wish my SA good luck when time comes to confirm allocations.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,080 Posts
Though, the AV replacement is not going to be limited, correct? So, are people interested in said replacement going to get in back of a long and unruly line because of the initial high demand?

·
Premium Member
18,976 Posts
I was told the Technica will be limited allocations, my dealer is expecting 4-5 slots (STO was around 14) and same with the Urus Perf. I can't see either cars as a bad investment especially the Urus Perf which will be the first performance variant of the Urus plus there's a larger market for ultra luxury SUVs.

AV replacement is a whole different story. I have a really good relationship with my dealer, I can get any model I want but getting a slot for the AV replacement prove to be more difficult than I had expected. Top tier customers don't like to be told no so I wish my SA good luck when time comes to confirm allocations.
Appreciate the info, please keep it coming!

Reactions: Huracaan

·
Premium Member
1,420 Posts
Three things I would like to see without going overboard or expecting too much:

1.) EGO mode like on the Aventador for control of independent settings.
2.) Blind spot assist - they should be able to integrate this from the Audi switchgear bin.
3.) Last but not least - volume/stereo control in the steering wheel.

All of this I'm sure has been mentioned by copious amounts of customer feedback. Now let's see if they listened and act on any of it.

·
Premium Member
18,976 Posts
Three things I would like to see without going overboard or expecting too much:

1.) EGO mode like on the Aventador for control of independent settings.
2.) Blind spot assist - they should be able to integrate this from the Audi switchgear bin.
3.) Last but not least - volume/stereo control in the steering wheel.

All of this I'm sure has been mentioned by copious amounts of customer feedback. Now let's see if they listened and act on any of it.
All good stuff, and it would seem like a no brainer, why are they waiting so long?

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Though, the AV replacement is not going to be limited, correct? So, are people interested in said replacement going to get in back of a long and unruly line because of the initial high demand?
Not limited but my dealer is expecting 10 allocations over a 2 year period, maybe less. My dealers is only giving allocations to existing customers who bought multiple cars. They don't do ADM but I assume the 1st customer car will need to be sold back to them.

In general the A allocations were always hard to come by so I doubt this will change with the replacement.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,080 Posts
In general the A allocations were always hard to come by so I doubt this will change with the replacement.
You intend to get the A replacement, correct?

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
So I heard today that the Technica might be the last variant before the replacement. I was also told the Urus "Performante" or whatever it'll be called will likely have a limited 2 year production run before they the Urus range goes all hybrid and eventually electric.

If you can get allocation for either car you're probably going to do alright short term in terms of these cars holding their values because the allocation squeeze is here to stay.

·
Premium Member
18,976 Posts
So I heard today that the Technica might be the last variant before the replacement. I was also told the Urus "Performante" or whatever it'll be called will likely have a limited 2 year production run before they the Urus range goes all hybrid and eventually electric.

If you can get allocation for either car you're probably going to do alright short term in terms of these cars holding their values because the allocation squeeze is here to stay.
No word on when we might get a preview of the Technica? No auto show in March now so they might not be in a rush.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I was told the Urus variants drop first, possibly in March and I believe the Technica gets previewed before car week.

701 - 720 of 906 Posts