Lamborghini Talk banner
681 - 700 of 906 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Apologies gentlemen. It appears it was just a photo of someone with a custom evo. Seems to be very similar to the novitech body kit. Bummer.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,089 Posts
If the Technica has a new and improved infotainment system + volume knob I would like one.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Weren't these early spy shots supposed to be the Tecnica? Or is this just another aero kit that will be presented as a "new" variant?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,089 Posts
Oh no, that is the wing from hell! If that's it I will take a hard pass.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,089 Posts
That color looks like Arancio Xanto to me or am I way off?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,089 Posts
I'd assume/hope that the stand is not the final product. Looks way too outlandish for that.
Outlandish is being kind.............try hideous. :giggle:

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,980 Posts
Tecnica and I was told the Sterrato concept isn't happening. I don't what will be in it's in place, possibly some AdP paint special.
I would not care at all if they bump the Serrato and add something more practical.

Reactions: Vitveet

·
Premium Member
18,980 Posts
Agree...the whole kit look aftermarket 🤮
If the Technica isn't significently different from the EVO I would be inclined to just wait for the replacement. RWD and a bump in HP won't cut it for me. I am already RWD and simple tune can get me the bump in HP.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I was told the Tecnica will have a bolt on aero kit. It's similar to what Audi has planned for the last R8 and I believe there's spyshots of the R8 with Audi sport aero bits.

·
Premium Member
18,980 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
I was told yesterday that the AV replacement wont be shown until 2023 now and they are 2 to 3 years away. Much different from what I was initially told.
It’s starting to feel like the first customer deliveries won’t be until 2024…🤦🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
AV replacement deliveries are still on schedule for Q1 2023.

Here's more info I was able to gather.

The AV replacement production will be sold out for the first year based on deposits and dealer commitments and by the time the car is shown it'll likely be sold out for 2 years. Production will be limited for the the first year due to production line limitations.

Getting allocation for the AV replacement will be extremely difficult due to HQ and dealers implementing stricter rules and guidelines to prevent flipping. Only VIP and existing customers with dealer history in particular customers who buy new will get allocations.

Urus Performante will likely be limited to a 2 year production run.

Tecnica allocations will be tight (for Canada) with each dealer receving maybe 5 cars total.

Canadian dealers are still expecting over 30 STO's by years end.

Carweek/Quail will the biggest Lambo party in years due to the last year of the ICE's and record breaking profits.

My source indicated to me that so far there's been no talk about delays from the factory and every model looks to be on schedule.

·
Administrator
3,714 Posts
Hopefully they deliver them faster than the STOs…I’m getting car #4 at my dealer and just hope it doesn’t take a year from when the first gets delivered.

·
Registered
282 Posts
AV replacement deliveries are still on schedule for Q1 2023.

Here's more info I was able to gather.

The AV replacement production will be sold out for the first year based on deposits and dealer commitments and by the time the car is shown it'll likely be sold out for 2 years. Production will be limited for the the first year due to production line limitations.

Getting allocation for the AV replacement will be extremely difficult due to HQ and dealers implementing stricter rules and guidelines to prevent flipping. Only VIP and existing customers with dealer history in particular customers who buy new will get allocations.

Urus Performante will likely be limited to a 2 year production run.

Tecnica allocations will be tight (for Canada) with each dealer receving maybe 5 cars total.

Canadian dealers are still expecting over 30 STO's by years end.

Carweek/Quail will the biggest Lambo party in years due to the last year of the ICE's and record breaking profits.

My source indicated to me that so far there's been no talk about delays from the factory and every model looks to be on schedule.
Any news on power/drivetrain/transmission?
Thanks for the insight. They will get my money either way, lol.

·
Administrator
3,714 Posts
I should note that I will definitely not be flipping, although I will sell it when I get the roadster version.

681 - 700 of 906 Posts