Lamborghini Talk banner
661 - 680 of 906 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,980 Posts
There was a time when I was expecting the H replacement delivery in 2023, now it’s 2025. I have to wonder what will it be in another six months from now?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,087 Posts
There was a time when I was expecting the H replacement delivery in 2023, now it’s 2025. I have to wonder what will it be in another six months from now?
Keep up those delays, and hopefully, we can forestall the hybrids indefinitely.

Reactions: Lambo Mike

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,980 Posts
Keep up those delays, and hopefully, we can forestall the hybrids indefinitely.
Yes the commitment to go full electric by 2030 is probably no longer valid.

·
Premium Member
1,421 Posts
Six months from now Lamborghini will look back at what they said nine months ago and give us a derivative of that, which will change yet again next month.

·
Registered
378 Posts
SA at the local Lambo dealer told me to expect public announcement on A replacement in 2023 with first deliveries to VIPs in 2024 so that meshes with the above timeline.
So the Ultimae needs to keep the V12 production line occupied for the next 2 years?

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
So I spoke with my friend at Lamborghini NA and he informed the replacement is not delayed and will be shown at Quail. However, he mentioned deliveries won't start until Q1 of 2023 so customer deliveries won't be arriving until April/May because the first batch of cars will be market intro cars.

He also told me that they'll be 2 variants of the H which we already knew, one will have a wing and will be limited allocation and the Urus hybrid and performante will be announced first. In fact the market intro Urus Performantes are getting spec'd as we speak.

·
Registered
378 Posts
So I spoke with my friend at Lamborghini NA and he informed the replacement is not delayed and will be shown at Quail. However, he mentioned deliveries won't start until Q1 of 2023 so customer deliveries won't be arriving until April/May because the first batch of cars will be market intro cars.

He also told me that they'll be 2 variants of the H which we already knew, one will have a wing and will be limited allocation and the Urus hybrid and performante will be announced first. In fact the market intro Urus Performantes are getting spec'd as we speak.
I suspect the Urus Performante will essentially be a Cayenne Turbo GT in drag.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,087 Posts
A Urus Performante sounds odd to me. It sounds schizophrenic to some degree.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Winkelmann stated the first hybrid model doesn't arrive until 2023 so very likely the AV replacement is delayed and the 4 new models he mentioned will probably be 2 new Urus variants and 2 H variants.
Meaning the tecnica or the H replacement?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Tecnica and I was told the Sterrato concept isn't happening. I don't what will be in it's in place, possibly some AdP paint special.
Well, I guess my dealer is the last one to know or he isn't putting me on that list. Would definitely prefer a huracan with carbon fiber and a wing from the factory. I am supposed to get my allocation next week so I will speak to him about it. I'd prefer a tecnica over regular evo rwd. based off the renderings, but I have a feeling the tecnica list is filled up at this point.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Well, I guess my dealer is the last one to know or he isn't putting me on that list. Would definitely prefer a huracan with carbon fiber and a wing from the factory. I am supposed to get my allocation next week so I will speak to him about it. I'd prefer a tecnica over regular evo rwd. based off the renderings, but I have a feeling the tecnica list is filled up at this point.
is there a rendering for the tecnica?

·
Registered
Huracan Performante Twin Turbo
1,318 Posts
661 - 680 of 906 Posts