Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 743 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hearing ~900HP and faster than the Aventador replacement although it will be pushing over 1000HP. V8TT, Hybrid. Basic engine from the Urus but tweaked. Should be released 2023, likely ship 2024. I may know more in the next few weeks or so.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I may know more in the next few weeks or so.
I don't think so ..

why do you open a new topic filled just with speculation?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1) If you don't like it stay out of the thread.
2) Its more than speculation

·
Registered
273 Posts
2) Its more than speculation
Sure .. what did Mr. Winkelmann tell you at your last meeting?

Sorry, but claiming to have concrete insider information of an overseas company years ahead of the release doesn't seem credibly.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,663 Posts
I don’t mind speculating, it’s fun and who knows Caps might be onto something. No one has said a word about the replacement lately so I say let it roll.

Reactions: Rcasa20 and Capsfan

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Competitor to the 296 GTB. V8TT >V6TT ?

Weight is the penalty with hybrid engines. Carbon fiber tub like the MC20?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In this case it's more than speculation but I don't have all the details just some high level info. It will be interesting to see how things unfold as we move forward.

Unrelated but interesting is that the Aventador replacement will only be a 3 year run initially. I'm curious to see how this plays out and I may have to get in line for one.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
No way it'll be more powerful than the A replacement but I also heard V8 and carbon tub and according to my source "a big leap forward for the H platform".

Lambo has to up their game, even the new Z06 is more powerful than the Huracan and it's half the price, 1/3 the price of the STO which is slower.

·
Registered
268 Posts
@Leon, how do you know who has what connection?

Some people have business relationships that are very deep. Some people may be part of the race team etc.

Some people are more important than others.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
@Leon, how do you know who has what connection?

Some people have business relationships that are very deep. Some people may be part of the race team etc.

Some people are more important than others.
I'm not claiming to be important but I do happen to have some connections. I guess we will see how things play out. If you consider the state of the market it all makes sense.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I meant faster. The A replacement will be quicker.
I don't know anything 100%, I'm just relaying what I've been told. Even today I am faster in a Huracan than an Aventador on a road course. Fast track might be a different story but I haven't done that yet with either car.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
A fast car and a quick car are not the same. One car can be faster, but another might be quicker, especially given the course.
100%. The Huracan replacement is supposed to be the faster car on a track but like I said it will likely be track dependent. Regardless, the new Aventador is supposed to be insane.

1 - 20 of 743 Posts