Lamborghini Talk banner

Huracan pricing bubble

101394 2458
I don’t know about anyone else, but these prices are getting out of control. Evos with 5k+ mileage asking for 350k plus?? Performantes in the high 300 low 400 range? 610s approaching 300? At some point this has to relax a little. I’m just some old guy venting that when he finally has enough to purchase the cars that the asking price keeps getting higher and higher.
2421 - 2440 of 2459 Posts

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Oh tell me more! My life is already a full time soap opera, every day is a twilight zone episode and I've been searching to do something else.
It’s easy, find something that once had value and is currently out of favor… then sell it after the lemmings have acquired a taste for it AGAIN.

works in stocks, real estate and collectibles. It’s not a quick get rich tactic. Could take years to ring the register…. Patience patience patience gets the reward.

·
Registered
442 Posts
You guys have to learn how to do dumpster diving investing. That’s precisely how I obtained my wealth.
🤓
I mean, I get it. No joke, my ex would buy this in a second and it could have 50k miles and you charge a premium and she’d buy it because it’s pink. She wrapped her C8 in pink and her H2. Thankfully left the Mercedes red.

good color for the multi level marketing people with pink cars too.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Some dealers are really struggling. I’m now seeing cars that have been in inventory for close to a year be put on BaT now and taken down from CG and AT.

This one dealer bought a car for 200k and had it listed for 229k and it’s now down to 209k. Higher mileage 2015. I have a feeling they’re going to take a loss on it soon.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Some dealers are really struggling. I’m now seeing cars that have been in inventory for close to a year be put on BaT now and taken down from CG and AT.

This one dealer bought a car for 200k and had it listed for 229k and it’s now down to 209k. Higher mileage 2015. I have a feeling they’re going to take a loss on it soon.
Fingers crossed that it happens here too! Dealers here do not seem to struggle at all, prices do not move. There's 3 higher mileage cars available but not worth their price tag.

For the last several months between 67-70 cars on AT without any price drop for almost all.

Now seeing the Z07 on youtube more and more, being so sexy aggressive it may come down to which is available first.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
I was searching for diecasts and stumbled on this real car at 189K, Sounds like a reasonable USD price?

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
So I took a quick peek on AT USA, I saw cars from 175 to 200K, they seem to be in proper range now? If they were be in Canadian funds they would be ultra bargains.

The cheapest one in orange up here it still over 327K CAD (taxes included).

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
I was searching for diecasts and stumbled on this real car at 189K, Sounds like a reasonable USD price?

Accident claim.

2421 - 2440 of 2459 Posts