Lamborghini Talk banner
2001 - 2007 of 2007 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Rectangle Slope Line Font Plot

It must be something wrong with my cars.com search, compared to what's been seen here in this thread before - but I just searched, and got these numbers now...

Cars.com - 400
Carguru - 411
Autotrader - 426
TheParking EU - 583

For the Carguru and Autotrader sites - I selected nationwide (US) and for Cars.com I selected "all". The Parking I selected cars within the EU.

·
Registered
626 Posts
AutoTrader - 415
Cargurus - 392
Cars.com - 219
View attachment 319086

It must be something wrong with my cars.com search, compared to what's been seen here in this thread before - but I just searched, and got these numbers now...

Cars.com - 400
Carguru - 411
Autotrader - 426
TheParking EU - 583

For the Carguru and Autotrader sites - I selected nationwide (US) and for Cars.com I selected "all". The Parking I selected cars within the EU.
The discrepancy is on the end of whoever first started searching cars.com, as they only checked the Huracan box, so that's what I've been using as well for continuity, since cars.com differentiates Huracan from Huracan Evo and Huracan STO, for some reason.

For just Huracan, the number has jumped from 219 to 231, but you're correct, from all three boxes it's 400.

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
2,378 Posts
I don’t touch the stock market very frequently. Every now and then I do, like those recent puts I sold off last week. I have very little trust in the stock market. It’s become a legalized Las Vegas gambling center with machines controlling the outcome. Lost are the days of putting your money into a company to OWN a piece of it.
Yeah you don't own anything anymore, just virtual poker chips that swap between hands. They have no value, the value is in how well you play the game (or shall I say the group pump/dump twitter schemes).

Reactions: Rampante21
2001 - 2007 of 2007 Posts