Lamborghini Talk banner

Huracan pricing bubble

126972 Views 2886 Replies 105 Participants Last post by  Hogdogfatkat
I don’t know about anyone else, but these prices are getting out of control. Evos with 5k+ mileage asking for 350k plus?? Performantes in the high 300 low 400 range? 610s approaching 300? At some point this has to relax a little. I’m just some old guy venting that when he finally has enough to purchase the cars that the asking price keeps getting higher and higher.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
326 Posts
I agree that they’re out of control. I was able to get a 992 TTS and a GT3 Touring at MSRP. I’m taking advantage of the market and selling the TTS for the Tecnica. Mathematically speaking it’s like getting into the Huracan at a discount (I know it’s flawed logic, but it seems like a discount).

· Registered
326 Posts
I'm so on the fence about what to do, as the market is what it is now and no one can predict the future. I have a GT3 Touring coming in August and the Tecnica arrival is TBD. Do I pretrade the 992 TTS now, wait until August when the Touring arrives, or hold it until I know the ETA on the Tecnica? I can get a tax credit that is good for a year.

The Lamborghini dealer is offering me more than Porsche, but not knowing the arrival time of the Tecnica could put the tax credit at jeopardy if I trade it too early to them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts