Lamborghini Talk banner

Huracan pricing bubble

127269 Views 2890 Replies 105 Participants Last post by  Huracaan
I don’t know about anyone else, but these prices are getting out of control. Evos with 5k+ mileage asking for 350k plus?? Performantes in the high 300 low 400 range? 610s approaching 300? At some point this has to relax a little. I’m just some old guy venting that when he finally has enough to purchase the cars that the asking price keeps getting higher and higher.
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

· Registered
1,366 Posts
I know this is a high milage car, and in Europe - but so far lowest priced Huracan I've seen since I started to look around for it. Usually its been hard to find sub 170000EUR, and this one is offered at 135KEUR...

· Registered
1,366 Posts
Performante's seems to be at pretty low prices in the UK too...

· Registered
1,366 Posts
I’m convinced there is group of people that are collapsing our country on purpose.
Everything this administration is touching turns to siht.
How is it under Our previous president all was well...the country seemed to be doing well.
Today i heard that the WHO will BE IN CONTROL of our pandemic issues.
I wish i can find a better country to move to i’m FED up with all this nonsense.
Wellcme to Sweden

· Registered
1,366 Posts
Not about Huracan especially, but still - isn't it insane that these 4 cars (whereof on is a Countach is all in the 4xx.xxx USD final prices...
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Tire Land vehicle

· Registered
1,366 Posts
In Europe prices are coming down it seems...
Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle

Tire Grille Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting

And in my selected EU-countries (with lefthand cars), there's right now 631 Huracans for sale. Will be (if you're all interested in it) keep posting every now and then on this numbers...

· Registered
1,366 Posts
1 - 20 of 87 Posts