Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don’t know about anyone else, but these prices are getting out of control. Evos with 5k+ mileage asking for 350k plus?? Performantes in the high 300 low 400 range? 610s approaching 300? At some point this has to relax a little. I’m just some old guy venting that when he finally has enough to purchase the cars that the asking price keeps getting higher and higher.

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #186 ·
The stock market is a leading indicator of where most asset prices are going. Don’t delude yourself into thinking your huracan is going to keep appreciating with the exception of very highly desirable specs and low mileage examples. Lambo produced over 20k huracans…

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #220 ·
The point of this thread was not to advise against buying a huracan. They are fantastic cars. The point is to have an honest discussion with fellow enthusiasts where the market is currently headed for these cars. I have seen a lot of euphoria in the exotic car market lately, which usually signals a top.

That being said, I do think highly optioned, low mileage performante spyders will absolutely either hold value or not depreciate nearly as fast as other variants. I do believe that evos, 580s and 610s are in for a steep depreciation hit.

With all that being said,buy these cars for joy and happiness, not profit. Profit is very nice and of course desirable at the end of the day, but it should not dictate your purchase (to an extend). You don’t want to overpay for anything in this life if you can avoid it. I’m sure everyone reading this can agree, you are all financially successful in your life, and it didn’t happen by being irresponsible with money.

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #890 ·
But they only got $80k of that. I wonder what they would have added to my car that had a $340k sticker. Also find it funny they are asking more than that $340k for my trade in that is getting close to 3 years old and has 8K miles. Sticker on that car was like $355k as it was a more expensive spyder
What did they give you for trade in?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts