Lamborghini Talk banner

Huracan Performante Style Wing - PICS

39K views 162 replies 36 participants last post by  SRM Autosports 
#1 ·
Here are some picture of the complete project.
Pricing will be posted soon.
Looks closely for the side air vent scoops.

See less See more
#14 ·
I’ll post some better pics later. Rennteam, this wing is simply for looks not performance.

#26 ·
I know it is not for performance but I was referring to the aerodynamical balance of the car. Too much downforce in the rear can actually make your front very very light. Not exactly safe at very high speeds and by very high speeds I mean everything starting over 100 mph.

#15 ·
Here a few, but looks best with top down. I'll get some this weekend.

#16 ·
Just for your anyone's information I was charged $600 to install it, and for me that was well worth it.

#18 ·
Thanks! I'm loving it. I also changed out the chrome emblem on the rear to gloss black. That was the only piece of chrome on the car.

#20 ·
I will get some top down pics this weekend. I'll consider wheel spacers.

#23 ·
Thanks RP, know it doesn’t do anything, but it sure feels good.

#31 ·
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I know wings aren’t for everyone but it really seems to add some pizazz to the rear end. The polished forgers carbon looks very nice, but I’m just more of a carbon fiber guy still. There was a time when I didn’t like wings!

#40 · (Edited)
I need to get one closer to the exhaust with less wind. I did the ECU tune with UltimatePDs Hand held on Saturday and wholly crap did it ever add some pizzazz. The pops and crackles are insane, you can hear them at the beginning of the video but then the wind drowns them out. It actually sounds like a shotgun on some of the downshifts. Haven’t had a chance to clock the power increase. I bought a Dragy and will try to get some numbers soon, but honestly it screams, just gotta keep the back wheels from going to crazy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.