Lamborghini Talk banner

121 - 136 of 136 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
That black one with the gold rims looks incredible! My wing will be installed next week.
What are you using for a base?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,590 Posts
I installed that spoiler on my 21 Evo RWD. You have to replace your factory base with an earlier base which is a direct replacement. Fill the 2 emblem holes on the base, The earlier bases have 2 holes for a Lambo emblem which you cannot use because your 21 factory emblem is on the lower grill. I had a carbon fiber base but chose not to use it as it wasn't as strong as the factory base and it didn't fit as good. The corners had too much of an end gap. This would be fine for most people but I'm too anal about fit and finish. I'll try to get a better pic.. View attachment 292060 [/QUOTE

·
Premium Member
16,590 Posts
Sal, I thought I was going to be the first to get rid of the duckbill and put an HP wing on it, but you beat me to it. After having a wing on my 580, I had to get one on this car. I also passed on the CF base for the same reasons you did. Mine is high gloss black which matches my rear end.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sal, I thought I was going to be the first to get rid of the duckbill and put an HP wing on it, but you beat me to it. After having a wing on my 580, I had to get one on this car. I also passed on the CF base for the same reasons you did. Mine is high gloss black which matches my rear end.
[/QUOTE]

Glad you passed on the CF base. Also when you trade the car your can put the stock duckbill back on..The gloss black on your base will match great. Post pics when your done..

·
Premium Member
16,590 Posts

Glad you passed on the CF base. Also when you trade the car your can put the stock duckbill back on..The gloss black on your base will match great. Post pics when your done..
[/QUOTE]
Yes I will post a bunch of pics. that will just about complete the exterior of my car. I was very glad to hear that the old base is a perfect fit, that was my biggest concern.

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
If I don't go with a wing I will sell my stock LP610 base if anyone is interested. Could be painted to match car or what I think would better is carbon fiber overlay

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
Yes I will post a bunch of pics. that will just about complete the exterior of my car. I was very glad to hear that the old base is a perfect fit, that was my biggest concern.
[/QUOTE]
I was told buy the guy who made a lot of my stuff for 610 that my stock base would not fit on Evo, so yea glad to see it confirmed that it does

·
Registered
54 Posts
I was told buy the guy who made a lot of my stuff for 610 that my stock base would not fit on Evo, so yea glad to see it confirmed that it does
[/QUOTE]

Your base should fit..
The base I used for my 21 was from my 2015 Huracan AWD. This is the part number Lamborghini Huracan LP580-2 610-4 Rear Upper Panel Trunk 4T0864487B Coupe Spyder

·
Premium Member
16,590 Posts
I took measurements and all the measurements were exactly the same along with the bolt pattern. Shardul got me my base, patched the wholes and painted it gloss black along with the legs. It was off a2015 or 2016. Even my 2018 580 matched up with the duckbill base.

·
Premium Member
16,590 Posts
The wing is my favorite aftermarket option. The rear end of the Huracan is just begging to be winged!

Reactions: ULTIMATEPD
121 - 136 of 136 Posts