Lamborghini Talk banner

101 - 120 of 136 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,590 Posts
Let me know when you have one for the Evo that doesn’t require me to remove the oem base
Yes, I would love that as well, but I might just have to replace the base and get the wing.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I’m looking for one for my 2021 evo too. However, I don’t want the existing small one and the spoiler. Not sure if there is a way to just have the new spoiler and delete the old one that sticks up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
16,590 Posts
I’m looking for one for my 2021 evo too. However, I don’t want the existing small one and the spoiler. Not sure if there is a way to just have the new spoiler and delete the old one that sticks up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes there is and that is exactly what I am going to do with mine. You have to remove you existing base which has the duckbill attached and replace it with a carbon fiber base to match. I looked at the bolt pattern and it is the same as my regular Huracan. This HP wing is by far the best looking one out there. I have it on my current 580. I already talked to Shardul and he said he can get the matching CF base for me when I am ready.

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
LP610 LP580 base will bolt onto a EVO
So I could use the base I still have from my 610? If so I guess I could either paint it to my color or wonder if I could get carbon fiber overlay done to if? I know the base I used on my 610 when I added a wing was a stock piece with carbon fiber overlay. Just went and checked and it does look like it would work. I know the wing I put on my 610 was more secure than some others because the replacement base was made from a stock piece so I would probably see if I could get someone to do an overlay. Would also have the opening for for 3rd brake light covered since car would still have the stock one that is not in that base

·
Premium Member
16,590 Posts
I Will just save my EVO base if I ever want to change It back I can but I won’t. I tried to like the Novitec wing but it just looks weak and can’t get to like those cutouts on the wing.

Reactions: jzaveri89

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
If decide not to do a wing I will see about selling the base I have. Someone could just paint it and use and it offers more support than one made just from carbon fiber. While an aftermarket wing looks cool I’m sure the stick setup is more efficient

Reactions: k3silk

·
Premium Member
16,590 Posts
If decide not to do a wing I will see about selling the base I have. Someone could just paint it and use and it offers more support than one made just from carbon fiber. While an aftermarket wing looks cool I’m sure the stick setup is more efficient
You might be right but for the type of driving most of us do it really wouldn't matter, heck for all we know it might improve it.

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
Any improvement would be on track but after reading how much downforce the car has I doubt even there. Most of my friends who are serious about 1/4 mile times take their wings off before running, big wings will always slow that down. I really liked look on my 610 so still might add one to my Evo. Will follow to see how yours look

·
Premium Member
16,590 Posts
I’ll drive the car without it for a few weeks then I will install the HP wing and base. My car would look naked without it. So will my EVO.

·
Vendor
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
So I could use the base I still have from my 610? If so I guess I could either paint it to my color or wonder if I could get carbon fiber overlay done to if? I know the base I used on my 610 when I added a wing was a stock piece with carbon fiber overlay. Just went and checked and it does look like it would work. I know the wing I put on my 610 was more secure than some others because the replacement base was made from a stock piece so I would probably see if I could get someone to do an overlay. Would also have the opening for for 3rd brake light covered since car would still have the stock one that is not in that base

View attachment 291229
Yes that base will bolt onto your EVO

·
Registered
54 Posts
I installed that spoiler on my 21 Evo RWD. You have to replace your factory base with an earlier base which is a direct replacement. Fill the 2 emblem holes on the base, The earlier bases have 2 holes for a Lambo emblem which you cannot use because your 21 factory emblem is on the lower grill. I had a carbon fiber base but chose not to use it as it wasn't as strong as the factory base and it didn't fit as good. The corners had too much of an end gap. This would be fine for most people but I'm too anal about fit and finish. I'll try to get a better pic..
[/QUOTE]

·
Premium Member
16,590 Posts
That black one with the gold rims looks incredible! My wing will be installed next week.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
5,739 Posts
The CF looks stunning! Great looking road rockets!

101 - 120 of 136 Posts