Lamborghini Talk banner

61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Why is the wing carbon and the legs black? Is it completely carbon fiber or are the legs made of something else?

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,523 Posts
Veggies legs are CF, but his were custom.

·
Premium Member
13,523 Posts
The legs actually work well with my gloss black vents on the engine cover.

·
Premium Member
13,523 Posts
Shardul, have you seen any EVOs that have replaced the little factory wing with one of these HP type wings?

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Hmm, so the base of the 610/580 can be used to replace the ducktail wing on the EVO (including the brake light I guess). Now this brings the EVO RWD back into the game :)

·
Premium Member
13,523 Posts
Yes I looked at both side by side and the base and bolt pattern is exactly the same. The only thing I couldn't check was the connection for the brake light.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I notice one of the cars above had the Vorsteiner wing. Do you know if the legs on this wing line up so they would cover the holes from the Vorsteiner wing, or would you have to fill them if you replaced a Vorsteiner wing with this one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
13,523 Posts
I had both wings and the hole pattern was different.

·
Premium Member
13,523 Posts
Another completed on its way out to the customer

I notice that the little hook that goes over the base is gone? Is that now standard? It sure does look better.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I had both wings and the hole pattern was different.
I figured the holes wouldn't line up but did the legs cover the existing holes so you could just drill new ones nearby and that's it, or were the existing holes left uncovered so you would have to fill them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

61 - 80 of 85 Posts