Lamborghini Talk banner

41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Love that wing; looks like the one on my HP...adds some real dimension and appeal to the rear end!

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,656 Posts
Love that wing; looks like the one on my HP...adds some real dimension and appeal to the rear end!
Thanks, it really adds to the overall beauty of the car. I should add that the wing was flawless and some of the nicest CF work have ever seen. Perfect fit and fairly easy install.
Thanks go out to Shardul at UltimatePD.

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
Must do mod! Looks great Russk!

·
Premium Member
12,656 Posts
Must do mod! Looks great Russk!
Thanks Kratos! I can't believe I didn't do it sooner. I tried to convince myself it didn't need a wing, boy was I wrong.

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
Thanks Kratos! I can't believe I didn't do it sooner. I tried to convince myself it didn't need a wing, boy was I wrong.
I tell H owners this, but the "purists" sware it messes up the factory lines.... bla bla bla bla..... But in real life, mixing with other supercars and other H's, it makes it stand out soooooo much better.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mine arrived last week. Couldn't be happier with the quality.
I'd post a link to some photos, but it seems that I need a higher post count to include links or images. Booo

·
Registered
774 Posts
Just a bump for this thread. Did you make 2 versions, and veggie’s is the one with slightly different rear?

Is it still only the top blade in carbon fiber, I couldn’t tell on veggies?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey LamboTT,

The difference with mine is that it doesn't have the claws going over onto the rear panel.
Here's a shot I took last weekend.

·
Premium Member
12,656 Posts
I didn’t know you could get it that way, looks great.

41 - 60 of 74 Posts