Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since ownership the yellow brake light has been present on and off intermittently and never has caused a problem until now. Even when mentioned to the dealer on the last check up and service the dealer simply said I needed to use the emergency brake more??? Last night I went to take the car for a spin and the parking brake was on (never use it) and it will not turn off. When I depress the button to turn off the parking brake it flashes but does nothing. The parking brake is on and the car is unable to move at all. I have tried to reset the setting by turning the car on and off, putting the car in reverse and forward. No matter what I do the parking brake will not come undone. As it stands my car is stuck in garage and is unable to move and blocking access to other cars that I need to get out of the garage. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update: I followed the wise sage RoyalPink's advise and was able to get the parking brake to disengage properly and move the car. I totally forgot the seat belt part of the equation.
Lesson: Put your seat belt on 1st thing before you even start the car. 🤣
Hopefully this post will serve as an idiots guide to starting your Lamborghini...even if you have done it 100 or 1000 times before. Thank you, RoyalPink for taking the time to help a fellow Lambobro out. 🤛

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Update: I followed the wise sage RoyalPink's advise and was able to get the parking brake to disengage properly and move the car. I totally forgot the seat belt part of the equation.
Lesson: Put your seat belt on 1st thing before you even start the car. 🤣
Hopefully this post will serve as an idiots guide to starting your Lamborghini...even if you have done it 100 or 1000 times before. Thank you, RoyalPink for taking the time to help a fellow Lambobro out. 🤛
Glad it worked out for you.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,508 Posts
That is great to hear. Nice save Royal Pink!

Reactions: Lamborghinifam
1 - 9 of 9 Posts