Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,843 Posts
I’m sure anyone interested would like to see a photo of the item.

·
Premium Member
18,843 Posts
Great that is sure to help anyone interested. I'm assuming it is new?

·
Premium Member
18,843 Posts
should note in description that the wing upright is cracked not everyone picks up on stuff like that.
You are right, I didn't even see that before you mentioned it. It's new so I would think the OP should get a replacement upright piece?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
should note in description that the wing upright is cracked not everyone picks up on stuff like that.
Thank for pointing out on the crack line as i'm not well aware of that. My main focus is on the forged carbon material & so sorry that i have missed out on the crack line.

·
Premium Member
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
590 Posts
Can you take a better picture of the actual crack? I'm sure any buyer would be interested in seeing that also what's the price?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank for all the questions. What I can say is that this spoiler is totally brand new yet to be install. For the crack line issue, I have really have no ideal. This crack line might be due to lot of unanswered questions during transportation etc.I will take another closer look on the crack line and update shortly.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Close up pictures on the crackline have just been uploaded. If still have doubts on whether is it new, just look at the screw thread and the answer is there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts