Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
MY18 Huracan LP610-4 Nero Noctis
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Just picked up a MY18 Huracan lp610-4 in Australia and am really chuffed :)
This is my first post as well.
Was interested to get all your views on whether you think the huracan 610-4 will appreciate in value over the next 5 years?
My thinking is the Huracan will be the last N/A v10 Lambo produce before they start electrifying, turbocharging or reducing cylinders, which means they may become highly desirable for collectors.
Interested to hear everyone’s opinions

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Like many topics on future valuation
Prices will push up over the next two years only due to supply. After that it’s anyone’s guess
Yes, the na ice aspect will most likely have an effect with collectors but then that goes to production levels and other Marques.
My advise is don’t buy for speculation and making a profit over other investments.
You can drive an enjoy this and that is what you should do. Values will work themselves out regardless

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,453 Posts
Welcome and a tough question but it looks like @topcarbon forecast at least a two year run. Hmmmmmm, that does it, I will sell mine at 1 year and 11 months so, I'm good. The age old buy high, sell higher.............. ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome and a tough question but it looks like @topcarbon forecast at least a two run. Hmmmmmm, that does it, I will sell mine at 1 year and 11 months so, I'm good. The age old buy high, sell higher.............. ;)
Stonks and Lambos only go up! ;)

But yes I do agree if there's ever a time when a non-limited Lamborghini would hold its value better (not necessarily go up, but hold) will be in the next year and a bit. ICE/NA as mentioned can be a factor for appreciation long term, but the "collector" cars I've been looking at today follows a chart of value dropping before it goes back up. At least, from the car's I've looked at (E46 M3's, R34 GTR's). Perhaps the same will be for these, who knows! It's all about production numbers too for appreciation long term.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts