Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm getting much more serious about looking for an LP 610-4, and wanted to check what 'critical' optional equipment I should look for. Essentially, options thay can't be replaced with more cost-effective (and equal quality) aftermarket alternatives. One example would be the front lift kit so the car doesn't scratch against low bumps. I'm hoping to reference the group's collective list of these options against dealer invoices to make sure the LP I pick checks the right boxes. Thanks for your time.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
I have a 580-2 but the Techno package (which includes the front axle lift, navigation, bluetooth, front and rear parking sensors and rear view camera), TEB forged is a good option love the CF and the transparent engine bonnet, engine bay lighting not critical but a nice feature, 20" wheels I personally don't like the 19s, garage door opener and travel and smoker options are nice to have. I attached my option list for my 580-2. Happy hunting, it's a fun part of the process!

Addendum: Sport or Race Exhaust is nice but that may be an after market option to pursue

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 580-2 but the Techno package (which includes the front axle lift, navigation, bluetooth, front and rear parking sensors and rear view camera), TEB forged is a good option love the CF and the transparent engine bonnet, engine bay lighting not critical but a nice feature, 20" wheels I personally don't like the 19s, garage door opener and travel and smoker options are nice to have. I attached my option list for my 580-2. Happy hunting, it's a fun part of the process!

Addendum: Sport or Race Exhaust is nice but that may be an after market option to pursue
/QUOTE]

This is exactly what I'm looking for :) I've noticed that a lot of 610s on the market have very diverse optional equipment so this is a great starting checklist.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
In addition to what is listed above I would also recommend Sensonum sound system and Style Package.

Reactions: Aigob

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
In addition to what is listed above I would also recommend Sensonum sound system and Style Package.
Russ is correct the Sensonum is excellent though for me I am happy with the sound of the music with the base system on my 580-2........it's pretty good. Though, I have heard with the EVO Sensonum is the way to go.

Registered
I wouldn't bother with Sensonum on a 610-4. The base system is punchy enough, even "good" sounding.

On an EVO, the story is different. The base system is embarrassingly awful.

(Before the EVO I owned 2 different 610-4's.)

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
I wouldn't bother with Sensonum on a 610-4. The base system is punchy enough, even "good" sounding.

I am perplexed why Lamborghini took a step backward with the EVO sound system. Is it to encourage people to upgrade to Sensonum?

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks folks! What about the wheels being forged vs. otherwise? Is there a performance difference or is it purely aesthetics?

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
I had the same question about the wheels and my Huracan has forged. Forged are the better option: "Forged wheel are manufactured from a solid piece of metal called billet. The billet is heated and undergoes intense pressure to be changed. In other words, forged wheels are one-piece wheels. Forged wheels are stronger because of grain refinement due to thermal cycle and process of deformation."

Premium Member

That is sad to hear, although I did get the Sensonum in my EVO I can't imagine the stock system taking a step backwards. Now I am just hoping that the Sensonum in my EVO will be at least as good as the one in my 580.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
That is sad to hear, although I did get the Sensonum in my EVO I can't imagine the stock system taking a step backwards. Now I am just hoping that the Sensonum in my EVO will be at least as good as the one in my 580.
I was waiting for my salesperson who promised me a sound clip of the sound system in the EVO verses 580........I'm still waiting. :rolleyes:

Premium Member
I had the regular system in my 610 and thought it sounded pretty good, my Evo has the Sensonum and is definitely on a higher level

Premium Member
I had the regular system in my 610 and thought it sounded pretty good, my Evo has the Sensonum and is definitely on a higher level
As it should, thanks for sharing that.

Registered
About the base system being downgraded in the EVO vs. the 610: sad but true. It's immediately obvious just from listening, but my dealer confirmed that there are different parts, a weaker amp in the EVO, etc.

Must be to encourage upgrading to Sensonum. The difference between base and Sensonum was marginal in the 610, and is much larger in the EVO.

Premium Member
About the base system being downgraded in the EVO vs. the 610: sad but true. It's immediately obvious just from listening, but my dealer confirmed that there are different parts, a weaker amp in the EVO, etc.

Must be to encourage upgrading to Sensonum. The difference between base and Sensonum was marginal in the 610, and is much larger in the EVO.
'Thats good to know for those ordering new cars. For me it was just a no brainer option.

Premium Member
I just thought of another no brainer option 鈥渃ruise control鈥. For 900 bucks it鈥檚 worth not having those blank spaces on your steering wheel. That was one option I regret it not kidding Find My 580, not that I would ever use it.

Reactions: Aigob
1 - 16 of 16 Posts