Lamborghini Talk banner
1781 - 1800 of 1820 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Do you have a Tecnica allocation? you can enjoy your Evo until the Tecnica come?
I do not, which is why I was calling around. The wait seems to be 18-24 months as of right now. There were a lot of things I was going to do with the EVO (satin PPF, wing, carbon, etc), but if I were to get a tecnica then that would solve a lot of those issues. If I got a tecnica say 24 months from now then I would lose a lot of money on the things I added to my evo, I would have to limit my mileage for trade in purposes, and the other issue is no one knows where the car market will be 2 years from now. This is my first supercar so I am assuming that my thinking is correct, however, if I am wrong I would welcome anyone to correct me.

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Uptown Lamborghini in Toronto
Heather Ballantine! In the slew of bad YouTubers she’s the only informative one with good and correct coloring on her videos

Reactions: Mlarco52 and kotykb

·
Registered
5 Posts
Heather Ballantine! In the slew of bad YouTubers she’s the only informative one with good and correct coloring on her videos
Yes so it seems. She's got my hopes up, let's see if she can stay true to her word. I know salespeople in the industry that will string you along and then tell you after a year that you won't be getting your car. Sometimes it's not in their hands but a lot of the times they use you as the fall person just incase a bunch of orders fall through, they take extra to replace them.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Gave her a deposit months ago but she still hasn't received allocation. I pushed to go in and spec it out early because I need to see where the pricing is going to line up. If this doesn't work out I still have a shot at a 2023 Meclarin 720S spyder.
Man seems like you have some great connections. I spoke to my SA, the minimum with taxes in and also assuming luxury tax ~400,000 cad Including tax.

Mclaren lol keeps wanting me to get the artura but the 720 s is a beast, they didn't offer me that.

Also you coming to the event in June?

·
Registered
250 Posts
LHP, I am also stuck on what to do with the wheels. I like the Loge best, but they are matte black and I want shiny. I'm considering the Damiso diamond cut.
What did you decide to do with the wheels? I was all set with my Verde Citrea build and then I saw a few Viola Parsifae cars at a rally yesterday (cool event, Shmee and Stradman were there - nice guys). I’m rethinking wheels and calipers now.

I like the idea of having the Damiso wheel on the Tecnica since it’s exclusive to it. I think the six segments are throwing me off. Most wheels have an odd number geometric pattern (in design, odd numbered configurations have always been preferred over even). Nonetheless, I’m rethinking calipers and interior now - but it all has to work together. I think a black wheel with green calipers and Verde Fauns leather works, but not sure if a diamond cut wheel would be too busy with the green. A diamond cut wheel with black calipers would complement an interior with Bianco Leda accents.

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,027 Posts
What did you decide to do with the wheels? I was all set with my Verde Citrea build and then I saw a few Viola Parsifae cars at a rally yesterday (cool event, Shmee and Stradman were there - nice guys). I’m rethinking wheels and calipers now.

I like the idea of having the Damiso wheel on the Tecnica since it’s exclusive to it. I think the six segments are throwing me off. Most wheels have an odd number geometric pattern (in design, odd numbered configurations have always been preferred over even). Nonetheless, I’m rethinking calipers and interior now - but it all has to work together. I think a black wheel with green calipers and Verde Fauns leather works, but not sure if a diamond cut wheel would be too busy with the green. A diamond cut wheel with black calipers would complement an interior with Bianco Leda accents.
I agree with you…fancy wheels should have black calipers so as not to detract from their beauty. Normal wheels can have calipers that pop with color.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,998 Posts
Sounds fantastic!

Reactions: amandeep18feb

·
Registered
368 Posts
I hate that rattling sound during cold start because of the closed flaps :-/
Wish they hadn't done that since MY21 ..

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
Tecnica starup exhaust sound. Watch from 8:10

Sounds good to me! Although, I am not on the Tecnica bandwagon, all that are, Cheers! 🥂

1781 - 1800 of 1820 Posts