Lamborghini Talk banner
1761 - 1780 of 1819 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Thanks for this.

Any chance you saw the new bronze wheels while you were there? Without any photos it's impossible to know what the color really looks like, as Lamborghini has used different shades of bronze in the past.
I saw 2 cars ready for Road test with the same wheels(Damiso in Black gloss).But next weeks maybe I will see more cars in different colors,wheels.Now,I was with my partner for a little and it's not allowed taking photos

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,998 Posts
I do like those new wheels, especially in gloss black.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
Sounds great to me!!
Agree, I think the Tecnica has the trademark Lamborghini engine symphony. A symphony I might add which in addition to 10-Cylinder NA engine, attracted me to the brand.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Thanks for this.

Any chance you saw the new bronze wheels while you were there? Without any photos it's impossible to know what the color really looks like, as Lamborghini has used different shades of bronze in the past.
It seems Lambo8888 can't help you there, even with all his connections ... but let me chime in:

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
445 Posts
If the exhaust is the same as the EVO RWD then this seems the direction I'd like to go forward in, but even with my EVO RWD on the way, I'm sure the waitlist is over a year at this point, even if I were to trade in my EVO to the dealer for the tecnica.

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
To be honest this entire allocation, wait list, wait years for a build, is none sense. Why on earth would anyone, including myself, go through this again, or for a first time. It’s not worth it. I would happily have paid an premium to buy a STO used and take it home without the headache and wait wait wait. That in itself is really hard to deal with, because by the time you get one, the STO will be a past icon, yes still relevant but the next best thing will be around the corner. Then everyone will be trying to get into the Hybrid. This entire build allocation saga has really got me wondering if these games are worth the hassle. I am finding it’s not worth it.
For me there are three reasons:

1. I prefer to spec my own car as opposed to getting something that someone else specced.

2. I prefer the experience of buying brand new

3. I don’t mind the wait so I’d rather buy msrp.

now if the car isn’t being produced anymore or I can’t get an allocation then I’d gladly pay over sticker.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,998 Posts
For me there are two reasons:

1. I prefer to spec my own car as opposed to getting something that someone else specced.

2. I prefer the experience of buying brand new

3. I don’t kind the wait so I’d rather buy msrp.

now if the car isn’t being produced anymore or I can’t get an allocation then I’d gladly pay over sticker.
Exactly what he said!

Reactions: LHP

·
Registered
445 Posts
I've called around to a few dealers to see if we could work out a deal where they take my huracan evo that is coming this year and let me jump the line on the tecnica, but it seems like that isn't possible. I'm glad to see dealers are not willing to let people jump the line, but it seems like I am stuck with my EVO, which is probably the best problem I've ever had in my life.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've called around to a few dealers to see if we could work out a deal where they take my huracan evo that is coming this year and let me jump the line on the tecnica, but it seems like that isn't possible. I'm glad to see dealers are not willing to let people jump the line, but it seems like I am stuck with my EVO, which is probably the best problem I've ever had in my life.
Huracan evo is amazing. Why would you want the technica?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Huracan evo is amazing. Why would you want the technica?
The tecnica is the most improved version of the EVO RWD at this point. The new front bumper, wing, horsepower boost, carbon fiber options, (allegedly) the same exhaust system, etc. I am planning on keeping this vehicle for a while as it is the last of the V10s so I would rather have the tecnica with all the extra features instead of having to add them aftermarket.

Edit: my incoming vehicle is a huracan evo RWD since I didn't specify that earlier.

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Do you have a Tecnica allocation? you can enjoy your Evo until the Tecnica come?

1761 - 1780 of 1819 Posts