Lamborghini Talk banner
1741 - 1760 of 1820 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,998 Posts
Everything that I have seen and read, it says the Tecnica exhaust is an improvement over Evo and STO
I wonder how? I haven't seen anything about the exhaust having an upgrade from the EVO.

Reactions: Leon

·
Registered
315 Posts
Ok,maybe I'm first here who has heard for first time the Tecnica exhaust,last week in Bologna and my opinion is that-it's not on Performante level for sure as sound,but is significant louder than STO.The sound in Corsa is 85-90% per cent of the Evo exhaust(this is my opinion),but for me is perfect.This is the car: View attachment 312687
How would you describe it sounds VS a evo or perf in terms of sound pitch. You mentioned it's quieter but is it a different tone? Deeper, higher pitch?

Thanks for letting us know

·
Registered
428 Posts
How would you describe it sounds VS a evo or perf in terms of sound pitch. You mentioned it's quieter but is it a different tone? Deeper, higher pitch?

Thanks for letting us know
I saw other 2 cars outside for "Road test" and all I can say is in Sport they are similar as sound on the street,but for me Performante in Corsa feels steel deeper and louder

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ok,maybe I'm first here who has heard for first time the Tecnica exhaust,last week in Bologna and my opinion is that-it's not on Performante level for sure as sound,but is significant louder than STO.The sound in Corsa is 85-90% per cent of the Evo exhaust(this is my opinion),but for me is perfect.This is the car: View attachment 312687
Looks great, is that arancio xanto? Any other pictures of it?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,998 Posts
That’s good first hand information, thanks!

·
Registered
368 Posts
A friend of mine was at the presentation a few days ago in Berlin. They were able to rev the car and film it .. sounded just like any EVO to me.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
A friend of mine was at the presentation a few days ago in Berlin. They were able to rev the car and film it .. sounded just like any EVO to me.
So, it sounds like the same exhaust as on the EVO from what your saying which sounds plausible because, I doubt, toward the end of the Huracan run Lamborghini would be inclined to start radically modding the engine/exhaust design. To me, it just doesn't seem it would be cost effective for factory to mod the exhaust this late in the game, DK.

·
Registered
160 Posts
So, it sounds like the same exhaust as on the EVO from what your saying which sounds plausible because, I doubt, toward the end of the Huracan run Lamborghini would be inclined to start radically modding the engine/exhaust design. To me, it just doesn't seem it would be cost effective for factory to mod the exhaust this late in the game, DK.
Nice. So really, this car is either equal or better than the EVO in every way (no offense to EVO owners). It should be though as it really could be thought of as the update to the EVO, or maybe I guess it's basically the EVO with performance and track upgrades.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
Nice. So really, this car is either equal or better than the EVO in every way (no offense to EVO owners). It should be though as it really could be thought of as the update to the EVO, or maybe I guess it's basically the EVO with performance and track upgrades.
That would be my impression but, a disclaimer, I have no inside information I am just applying a little logic however misguided it may be.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
Here is a sound video guys:

Nice. Do you have a clip of the Tecnica and EVO side by side for sound comparison?

·
Registered
368 Posts
i don't .. just the video made at the presentation .. as soon as my local dealer get's a tecnica, i will make a comparison video (which Lambo8888 can make fun off again) :p

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
i don't .. just the video made at the presentation .. as soon as my local dealer get's a tecnica, i will make a comparison video (witch Lambo8888 can make fun off again) :p
Well, I appreciate all the information that is offered up, whatever the source, so collectively we can better approximate the "truth". Again, thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Ok,maybe I'm first here who has heard for first time the Tecnica exhaust,last week in Bologna and my opinion is that-it's not on Performante level for sure as sound,but is significant louder than STO.The sound in Corsa is 85-90% per cent of the Evo exhaust(this is my opinion),but for me is perfect.This is the car:
Thanks for this.

Any chance you saw the new bronze wheels while you were there? Without any photos it's impossible to know what the color really looks like, as Lamborghini has used different shades of bronze in the past.

1741 - 1760 of 1820 Posts