Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 1798 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
We should get some info soon, member here Jim (M22) has a Techica on order and has been invited to the unveiling. Will be April 11 a Lambo lounge in Manhattan. I'm sure he will chime in on with what he learns

Reactions: Jonathan19

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the information.

According to several members here the Tecnica/JV Stradale should look like a softer STO with RWD and more technology inside.

In addition, various reports indicate that the presentation should take place in early April.

·
Registered
366 Posts
the biggest question for me is if it will have a wider body, at least in the back.
i m quite certain it won't have the wide cofango front.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Could it be another Ultimae?
Are you talking about the name or the "philosophy" of the model?

Lamborghini will certainly not use a name like "The last V10" for this model since another one is coming at the end of the year.

Btw, are you interested in this model?

Personally, I think this could finally be the "right" model for me which makes the anticipation for this model even more existent.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Are you talking about the name or the "philosophy" of the model?

Lamborghini will certainly not use a name like "The last V10" for this model since another one is coming at the end of the year.

Btw, are you interested in this model?

Personally, I think this could finally be the "right" model for me which makes the anticipation for this model even more existent.
What I'm concerned about is this car will just be another parts bin special. Basically an EVO RWD with a few new tweaks like new exhaust tips but basically the same old.

What else I find interesting is I haven't heard from anyone about this been the "final edition" H so is there yet another variant planned in 2024 to end the H production?

As right now I'm not in the market for this car because I have my STO. I would be interested in the "final edition" variant and if this car is the last variant I might buy it.

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
What I'm concerned about is this car will just be another parts bin special. Basically an EVO RWD with a few new tweaks like new exhaust tips but basically the same old.

What else I find interesting is I haven't heard from anyone about this been the "final edition" H so is there yet another variant planned in 2024 to end the H production?

As right now I'm not in the market for this car because I have my STO. I would be interested in the "final edition" variant and if this car is the last variant I might buy it.
I am being told that the current variations of Huracan, like EVO (AWD) will still be offered along side this new derivative.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts

Bottom line. We need you in charge of the parts bin so we all know what's going on and what's left in those bins.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

From what I understand the Tecnica (we'll call it that for now) will not really be the last V10 for the road since another "Off Road Special" will arrive in Q4 and will be limited.

But I'm not really interested in the latter as I have no intention to go In the ground with the 300K Lamborghini.

This Tecnica has more "interest" for me as it will be the last real Huracan for the road and it will be RWD which will add some "fun" to the driving.

However I understand that an STO owner has no real interest in investing in another Huracan.

·
Registered
150 Posts
In my opinion it's kind of unfortunate that it's yet another RWD Huracan which seems way too similiar to the STO and EVO RWD, what's the new innovation with this car? I was hoping for an updated Performante combining a new ALA system with the newer features from the EVO/STO like AWS, updated interior and even more weight reduction into an AWD car that's available as a Spyder. oh, and with a volume knob of course ;)

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
From what I understand the Tecnica (we'll call it that for now) will not really be the last V10 for the road since another "Off Road Special" will arrive in Q4 and will be limited.

But I'm not really interested in the latter as I have no intention to go In the ground with the 300K Lamborghini.

This Tecnica has more "interest" for me as it will be the last real Huracan for the road and it will be RWD which will add some "fun" to the driving.

However I understand that an STO owner has no real interest in investing in another Huracan.
It'll be interesting to see how this variant stacks up against the STO because to be honest it's getting harder to justify the price increases for each variant because all the H variants drive and feel the same to me.

1 - 20 of 1798 Posts